Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How's your line?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Orlando Service Center did an excellent job today taking reservation.

We got there around 9:00 and there was already 100+ people in line. By the time the store opened at 10:00 am there was around 200+ people in line. We got in to do our reservations about 10:30 am. It took less than 2 minutes to make two reservations. There were 4-5 employees taking reservations. When we left the store the line was still long but Tesla was moving people through fast.

Tesla had arranged for parking at the service center and at a overflow lot down the street. They had someone directing traffic. They accommodated those with disabilities and let them park by the building.

They had a Tesla Owner Advisor walking around the line asking if anyone had any questions and handing out business cards.

They set up a tent and were serving cookies, water and multiple flavorers of frozen smoothies. This was great because it was almost 80 degrees.

As I said in the beginning the Tesla's Orlandio Service Center Tesla did an excellent job.

As a reminder the Model3Tracker.info site will go live at around midnight tonight. Please enter your information within the next day or so. This way we can get an idea of the number of reservation which have been made. Please enter all of the information requested (Reservattion Sequence Number, City, State, Zip Code).

If the reservation for the Model 3 is like the Tesla Model X reservations you will get two number. A reservation number which is a number which identifies you as a customer. This number should be kept private. The second number they will assign you will be the Reservation Sequence Number. This represents your place in line and there is no risk sharing this number with others. This is the number you should enter into Model3Tracker.info . I am co-administrator of the Model3Tracker.info site so if you have question about the system send me a private message.

Fashion Valley San Diego line as of 1PM is still around 150+ in line. There's a line that wraps around the building (which is shortening) that leads to another line of 80+ in front of the store. Getting sunny/warm. They have 6 computers inside at an average of 4 to 5 minutes per pre-order.

Yeah, I was originally going to come later, but then got a gut feeling to go early and try to work while in the line. I was quite surprised by the line, and was glad I went early.

Regarding the Federal tax credit, at least there's also the CO tax credit.
It could have a $0 credit and I'm still buying it. I was just surprised to see so many people, especially since most of my friends/family don't seem to share the same passion. Apparently I need new friends/family :)

When I left Denver-Park Meadows about 30 minutes ago, the line was still a couple hundred deep at least. A Tesla rep was passing out bottled waters to those still stuck in line.

Kudos to the Park Meadows team for keeping the line moving. It's unfortunate that many folks had to stand outside in the cold & snow for hours, but it sounded like that was the mall security's decision, not Tesla's. In the store itself they had at least 7 reps taking deposits (including one in each of the gallery Model Ss!).

M3Hawaii.JPG

Last in the world (but not least) is Hawaii (Waipahu SC near Honolulu) with about 100 in line when reservations began. Yes, we are wearing shorts.

I drove by Washington Square at 11:45am today. There is a long line inside the mall and this is the secondary line outside the mall. I didn't get in line and will likely reserve online tonight.

Hat's off to Tesla for handling these long lines with the most efficient - to-the-point system they could make. No crashed servers, just in and out in about a minute.

Here's that same line at 10:30am...

Reactions: ggnykk
Calgary- Chinook was 89 by the time I left and growing, which was right after the store opened as I was pretty near the front. I heard Toronto - Yorkdale Mall was over 500 at opening from the guy next to me who had a friend in the line there.

I went to the Palo Alto store at lunchtime. I arrived at 12:30 and parked directly in front of the store. There was only one guy ahead of me when I got to the door. I was there less than 10 minutes. It took me longer to buy the Togo's sandwich that I planned to eat while in line. Kudos to Tesla for a smooth operation. I think they had 6+ employees with laptops taking deposits. I asked the guy working the door if he had a good idea how many deposits they had taken there - he said "Yes". He wouldn't give me the number.