Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I can't take it anymore!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are u breaking out with a rash or just the fumes are causing you symptoms ? If it’s fumes there is nothing you can do other then avoid fumes and vapors . It’ll take time for that to go away keep car well ventilated. If your breaking out with a rash then you are having contact dermatitis and may need to see someone for patch testing to figure out what material ur reacting to . But even if it’s found out nothing you can do other then avoid contact with the material. There is no “cure” for contact derm other then don’t touch it

Ok guys, what am I doing wrong?! My neck, my shoulders, my back are driving me nuts. I thought I was going to scream on the way back home (45 minute drive). I have tried every single position, tried numerous seat cushions.. I can't do it anymore. How can you guys possibly drive this car long trips? Someone send me some sort of opinion on what I should do. I have the Tan perforated leather. Is it possible my seat is defective? Also I get dizzy, and headache mostly in the frontal area of my head. What is going on?! I have the steering wheel to comfort mode, I have the autorgen to off so I don't keep bobbing my head forward and back . My wife sits in the passenger seat claims its the most comfortable seat ever.. but Im like your joking. Has to be defective driver seat?
Check the lumbar support on both seats. My personal experience is any lumbar support on the drivers seat = uncomfortable ride

Reactions: cybergates
Check the lumbar support on both seats. My personal experience is any lumbar support on the drivers seat = uncomfortable ride

Are they next gen seats? I personally turn the lumbar support into a "thoracic support" - move it all the way up as high as possible adn then just slightly forward, enough to get the shoulders off the side bolstering - see if that helps. For the passenger side, we ended up getting a sacro-ease cushion that some found helpful. (Keri High Back Lumbar Cushion). Also the steering wheel was too high for the first few months I drove it. i've lowered it with improvement in shoulder pain

My seats are also causing severe discomfort. I found that adding some additional padding and foam in the bottom cushion helped a bit. Still too soft though. I have ultra white seats which I think are softer than the other materials.

Man I tell you my neck and shoulders hurt everytime I drove my X. After they replaced the axel because of acceleration shudder, my problems are now minimal! In fact, I would say these are the best seats ever! My ride is smooth, the chill mode helps as well. Other than cabin noise with trucks driving by, I love my X! Finally!