Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I have reached a perfect score of 100. It’s just me or Many people are waiting with more than a month of safety scores above 100 & drove 200+ miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As stated many times it went to your Junk folder (went to mine too). This happens to many if not most since it is flagged as coming from a Mailing List and you need to approve the [email protected] address so any future (if they send anything else) will go to your Inbox.
No. It did not go to my junk folder. As stated, I did not receive any FSD BETA mail.

Reactions: impastu and PACEMD
Upvote 0
I have reached a perfect score of 100. It’s just me or Many people are waiting with more than a month of safety scores above 100 & drove 200+ miles
sadly there is no hard and fast rule for receiving the beta. It isn't a simple >97 gets you in kind of thing.
It isn't just safety score, Tesla may well have a bunch of other factors including your location that they use when selecting beta cars.
With the number of testers in the program already they may well be more selective now.
When it comes down to it - we just don't know ;)

Upvote 0