Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I have reached a perfect score of 100. It’s just me or Many people are waiting with more than a month of safety scores above 100 & drove 200+ miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have reached a perfect score of 100. It’s just me or Many people are waiting with more than a month of safety scores above 100 & drove 200+ miles

You might get FSD Beta when the next software update goes out. But it also might depend on when Tesla decides to expand the FSD Beta group. Right now, they may not be adding new members yet. But I am sure they will soon.

Upvote 0
Love to know how you reached 100%. I keep getting knocked down because of autopilot "breaking" & "following." Most al are the actions of AP, not me! Also, I live in AZ. We have legal U turns here. If I make one I get dinged for "aggressive turning!" Go figure. Just sitting at my house morning checking my Saftey Score it dropped before my eyes 1%!! Gotta be kidding me. Something is not just not right with this software.

Upvote 0
Love to know how you reached 100%. I keep getting knocked down because of autopilot "breaking" & "following." Most al are the actions of AP, not me! Also, I live in AZ. We have legal U turns here. If I make one I get dinged for "aggressive turning!" Go figure. Just sitting at my house morning checking my Saftey Score it dropped before my eyes 1%!! Gotta be kidding me. Something is not just not right with this software.
you dont get dinged for things AP does... however if you drive for 10 miles 9 of which are AP and the 1 mile you drive you do even 1 hard breaking event it will weight that for the whole trip so its a double edged sword... if you do get hard breaking or turning events, just drive manually for a while making sure you dont do any of those things and your daily score will go back up fairly quick

• Informative
Reactions: impastu
Upvote 0

YOU GOT TO SIMPLY BE ONE COOL DUDE. 🤣🤣😜😎
Keep trying, you’ll get there👍

4C70941B-0D21-4E87-B888-DAB988B3A58C.png

Upvote 0
One trick for turning... always imagine you have a glass full of water on your dash, this glass is not covered. Now try taking a turn without spilling even a drop... If you can manage to do this... no more dings on aggressive turning.

• Helpful
Upvote 0
They are rolling out 10.10 today.. I still don't see any email from Tesla... I have still maintained score of 100... what do you suggest I should do to get access ?

Check your spam folder. When Tesla emailed me about FSD Beta, it went to my spam folder. And remember that it takes a few days for software updates to roll out to everybody. So you may get it in a few days. But Tesla decides when to expand the beta group and who gets in. So you may not get FSD Beta just yet, if Tesla is not adding new FSD Beta testers right now. You just need to be patient. With a score of 100, you should get FSD Beta eventually.

Upvote 0
Check your spam folder. When Tesla emailed me about FSD Beta, it went to my spam folder. And remember that it takes a few days for software updates to roll out to everybody. So you may get it in a few days. But Tesla decides when to expand the beta group and who gets in. So you may not get FSD Beta just yet, if Tesla is not adding new FSD Beta testers right now. You just need to be patient. With a score of 100, you should get FSD Beta eventually.
Thanks. I did check spam as well. Is it possible for you to share the screenshot of what does the email say (content + subject line).

Upvote 0
Thanks. I did check spam as well. Is it possible for you to share the screenshot of what does the email say (content + subject line).

The subject line was "Tesla Full Self-Driving (Beta V10.3.1)". The email came from "[email protected]". I would suggest whitelisting that email address so that when you do get the email, it won't go into your spam folder.

Here is the email:

IeQi5Zd.png

Upvote 0
I did Not get any Email for FSD BETA. It just showed up as Firmware Update available on the car and App.
As stated many times it went to your Junk folder (went to mine too). This happens to many if not most since it is flagged as coming from a Mailing List and you need to approve the [email protected] address so any future (if they send anything else) will go to your Inbox.

Upvote 0