Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I really like Hansshow Ultra Mini Screen Display

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What's the most recent one you found? Can you please share it here?
The last one that I remember was the plaid animation update. I don’t believe there have been any since.

It’s on hansshow’s website in the product description

I actually don’t use this display anymore, went back to the 10.25” android for now. Air flow isn’t a big concern for me, so I went back to the bigger screen. I also did the 7.2” rear screen so I wanted the 4g hotspot capability from the 10.25” screen.

Oh, sorry, sold my UltraMini

The diff is the 5.16" one is slightly taller, and with the angle it's at the mini was hard for me to see much of the display, the bigger one is bigger only the in vertical direction, and things on the display are in different places. Otherwise the same.

Reactions: HeyEph
I can't imagine they would LOSE money doing that, it might help another manufacturer get off the ground but probably no one else will be that excited to compete since they are already pretty cheap. The UP side would be so many more UIs for their displays... I'd give my right nut for an easy way to make changes to the Tesla connected display