Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I WANT MY MTV - or at least my premium connectivity package

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Waze shows me where all the police are hiding. On the drive I make almost every week from Milwaukee to Chicago I've become spoiled by that feature.

Car's no longer need their own NAV, simply the ability to project one's phone onto the screen.

Agreed I think Tesla should allow android/apple integration on the monitor. Any one try a windshield HUD with their phone as a work around?

Yeah. I use the SiriusXM app daily. It's a little like saying you want a garage door opener and someone telling you "You can just get out of your car and open it"

Even if Sirius would allow Siri control of the app, that would help some (assuming your phone isn't in your pocket - which keeps "hey, siri" from working).

Yep, exactly. I’ve been patiently waiting and hoping for some Siri shortcuts to become available for the SiriusXM app ... but no such luck.

Has anyone been asked to pay for premium connectivity yet? Those who supposedly only got one year free?

Model S owners began running out of their "free" premium connectivity in January 2018 and none of them have been asked to pay for it yet (and it keeps working).

Tesla is incompetent at basic stuff like billing their own customers for basic services.

If Tesla try’s to start charging it’s going to upset the Apple cart with AT&T data
which will Change Tesla’s internal pricing.
With At&t use less data pay more, use more pay more, make changes pay more
I think they will leave it alone until 2020 the earliest