Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ICEholes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Roy W.

Battery running low...
Jun 3, 2019
Derby, UK
On our way to Skye. Stopped at Abington where one of the six Supercharger bays had this ICEhole:

5E0E712A-DAD8-4F06-BDFE-7B88067C6E33.jpeg

No shortage of other parking spaces nearby. It was there when we arrived and still there when we left.

Since there is a sign with "Electrical Vehicule While Charging Only" "No Parking at Anytime"
I would call the Police and mention that you cannot use a charger, and at least report the License: T25 PDG
I would not be surprised if this driver might have already be involved with the Police.

Note: Is it legal to have a big tow hitch when not in use?
This shows that this driver don't want anyone parking too close to his car.
Also, I'm sure that he would not hesitate backing into a car behind.
I have the top front of my Model 3 damaged this way by a pick truck.​

I would also record the full story with my Dashcam or Sentry and publish it on Youtube or other media.

Last edited:
Call the Police and mention that you cannot use a charger.
Don't thing the police will give a monkey's paw about it. Don't think it's a legally protected thing, any more than parent n child is. Police only care about disabled bays.

You could say you saw 7 people in it tho... With no masks on! That'd get them there double time.

This is really simple to solve. Tesla should mount cameras in each tombstone and team up with parking eye. Free to Tesla registrations £150 fine to ICE. Sorted.
I could not agree more. I doubt any good would come from confrontation between the uninformed and you Tesla-driving people. It wouldn’t help anybody if one of you got prosecuted for criminal damage for using the squeezy bottle of acid, Stanley knife, veg du jour up the tailpipe or any other punitive action.

Use whatever legal channels you have at your disposal, suck it up and have a grumble.

Reactions: M3noob