Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

If you could only buy 3 extra items for your M3 what would they be and why??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hmmm that will be the 3 things i did by for my 2019 M3LR

Matt Black Centre Console Covers: Standard shows up fingerprints and scratches too easily - also covers easier than wraps to install
Wireless Charger: For convenience
'Hidden' Centre Console USB Hub: provides additional USB ports (especially after wireless charger pinches them) and a hidden port for your sentry usb stick

given the things like dashwrap, microsd, mundflaps, wireless charger etc that are now redundant or come as standard. and assuming it came with mats If I was buying one now. I think.

PPF film for the rear quarter
bootliner
new number plates

I've limited this to items that are not specific build years. The electric trunk is awesome and standard for 2021, the centre console is crap in 2019, it needs phone charging and covering up (I have matte abs plastic covers)

Mud flaps - The m3 loves spraying dirt up the side and I'd don't like wasting water cleaning it every week. Doesn't affect wh/m

SR+ extra speaker enable - makes a big difference.

Electric Frunk - soft close, convince and not cringing if someone closes it "wrong".

1. All weather mats - Basically sculpted buckets I pressure wash out every month, can't imagine what the floor would be like otherwise
2. Tesla Key - not for everyone but I don't carry a wallet and wanted a spare with me in case I lose my phone. Means I use the frunk more than most as I can open it from my pocket
3. Wheel cap kit - Aero wheels on my LR look just fine, I can't see why people pay thousands for different looking wheels.

I've probably done every possible mod available over 1.2 years of ownership and by far here are my top 3:

1) Vredestein Quatrac Pro Ultra High Performance All Season tires. Surprised me but my favorite "mod". Handle the same or better than stock 4S's in dry, and excellent in snow, ice and rain. Never have to change the tires each season. But most of all these tires are SILENT!
2) KW v3 Coilovers. Excellent ride quality and fitment. Love adjusting them for sport or comfort
3) PPF. Protect the crappy Tesla paint

• Helpful
Reactions: StuC
I've probably done every possible mod available over 1.2 years of ownership and by far here are my top 3:

1) Vredestein Quatrac Pro Ultra High Performance All Season tires. Surprised me but my favorite "mod". Handle the same or better than stock 4S's in dry, and excellent in snow, ice and rain. Never have to change the tires each season. But most of all these tires are SILENT!
2) KW v3 Coilovers. Excellent ride quality and fitment. Love adjusting them for sport or comfort
3) PPF. Protect the crappy Tesla paint

Fascinated by the tyres! Will consider them when the MPS4S are due for replacement

Fascinated by the tyres! Will consider them when the MPS4S are due for replacement
You won't be disappointed. So are you running the MPS4S's during winter? Madman! I just bought a second set for the wifey and she is super pleased. We went for a drive in the Swiss Alps this past weekend and there was a ton of snow and ice and they handled perfectly. I still find it funny that my favorite mod of everything I've done would be tires. But I can't stand road noise and invested a ton of money and time into extensive soundproofing which helped a lot, but these tires made all the difference without compromise to my lead foot.