Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Indianapolis Service Center Experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quick Service Experience Story:
A month ago I notified the Service Center that my 2013 MS had a couple ongoing minor issues-- some bubbling on the main display and my TPMS was notifying that it needed service. After a couple weeks waiting for a replacement screen I dropped my car off and they completed the service and accommodated my need for a loaner (for a week because of work schedule). Not only did they complete the service they upgraded my TPMS to the latest version as well as my screen to the latest version with LTE. All of this was done un-prompted and without charge.

When I came to pick up my car they made sure it was charged and made space to charge my other MS for the trip home. While we waited they showed us around and let my wife look around at the MX and answered all her questions.

I see a lot of complaints on this forum regarding service experiences. My experience with Indianapolis Service Center could not have been better.

As a bonus a delivery truck arrived to drop off a Model X while I was waiting for a charge and on the front of the truck (not for delivery at Indianapolis) was a Model 3 so I was able to see one up close. It looks great-- very similar to the S from the side.

Reactions: OpenThirdEye