Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ingenext Boost Modules [aftermarket]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Awesome! If I'm reading tracking right it might be here tomorrow! Talk about 1 day shipping time from Canada to Houston! I'm not getting my hopes up though since delivery day is still pending!
Did you pay a brokerage fee yet? Mine was at my door step but the driver requested a brokerage fee of $70 before it could be delivered. They say you have to pay by check, but you can also pay it on their website. Just giving you a heads up so you don’t get it to your door then taken back into the truck lol.

Did you pay a brokerage fee yet? Mine was at my door step but the driver requested a brokerage fee of $70 before it could be delivered. They say you have to pay by check, but you can also pay it on their website. Just giving you a heads up so you don’t get it to your door then taken back into the truck lol.
I don't even see a way to pay a brokerage fee lol, but I can write a check!

Just installed my ghost module! It feels faster I think but I'm not sure, what's the best way to tell if it's working? I'm desensitized to speed from most of my cars being near 800 to 1000whp.
I feel like you should be able to feel the extra 150hp. I installed the 50 boost because I didn’t have the right motor for ghost, and I noticed it instantly. But bought a dragy on Amazon to make sure.

Best way? A calibrated performance measuring device like a dragy.

Humans are notoriously unreliable measuring devices.

I feel like you should be able to feel the extra 150hp. I installed the 50 boost because I didn’t have the right motor for ghost, and I noticed it instantly. But bought a dragy on Amazon to make sure.
The jump from standard to boost feels about the same as from boost to ghost