Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ingenext Boost Modules [aftermarket]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes regen control in the app. I didn’t get the email until after I drove it and my car wouldn’t accelerate even 50% of the usual. I was freaking out at first but then read the email and de-selected the Regen control. I guess I will have to update the module when I have time…

I see it now after having re installed after the update

Attachments

• 6855D7C2-22C1-4CFC-AB38-9F97A60773D1.png
    6855D7C2-22C1-4CFC-AB38-9F97A60773D1.png
    371 KB · Views: 144
Yes, there is a regen toggle in the later firmware versions of the Boost modules to bring back Regen options since Tesla removed it from recent Model 3 builds. That option is still available for older builds stock, so a lot of people don't actually need to use the feature. If your module doesn't have the option, it probably hasn't been updated since they added that feature.
I never got an email so how do i update my module?

Can anyone tell me, is the FW update the same that’s been around since March or so of this year? I did not receive any updates for my Boost SR since then, but I do have the regen option in my app (it’s off)
For bonus module version update is 2.2.5.950 and it was only emailed to me yesterday so probably not the same from March(version 2.2.4.801). I suggest you check your spam email folder. Gmail always seems to send these email notifications to my spam folder probably because it contains link to ".exe" file via dropbox.

For bonus module version update is 2.2.5.950 and it was only emailed to me yesterday so probably not the same from March(version 2.2.4.801). I suggest you check your spam email folder. Gmail always seems to send these email notifications to my spam folder probably because it contains link to ".exe" file via dropbox.
Not seeing it. I’ll shoot them a support request. Thanks for posting the version number

I super messed up last night...went to update my module and pulled the nice try instead of the ghost module. Updated it and realized damn i did it to the wrong module. So now im waiting to see if ingenext can send me an update for the nice try module. I should of never done it at night and both the modules are black along with the lettering doesn't help either lol

I super messed up last night...went to update my module and pulled the nice try instead of the ghost module. Updated it and realized damn i did it to the wrong module. So now im waiting to see if ingenext can send me an update for the nice try module. I should of never done it at night and both the modules are black along with the lettering doesn't help either lol
Sorry to hear that. It's been a while since I did the ghost upgrade. I was aware of the two modules but wasn't aware they were different. Good to know.

Is it worth buying $550 bonus module for 2022 SR+ just to get Ambient Light? Other features I am not interested in.... thoughts? I thought Tesla going to make this a pay option.
There’s a few other nice adds, the battery pre-heating function, proximity door unlatch, rear heated seat controls (uses the rear window buttons to enable/disable)
You can also add stock full fog lights if you’d like and turn them on through the module.
Albeit, it’s an additional cost for those, but they look nice! You’d have to source and install them as well.

Panic!!!! I have the model y performance module only has two connectors.WHICH plug do i pull on computer black female or male. All the instructions seem for be for modules that have 4 plugs. The Model Y performance only has two plugs. So which do I pull upper or lower black plug on computer to loop into??????
Kind of urgent, thanks

To add to my fun the plug that disconnects the loop for high voltage is stuck its a common problem as lithium iron battery cars dont have the under rear seat plug so though12 bolt supply is disconnected can't disable main battery. Not the best way to have to plug and unplug computer stuff....gggrrrrr.