Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ingenext Boost Modules [aftermarket]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nobody is going to be measuring any acceleration to detect it. They have enough sensors to see that battery current is above specs. No environment changes would influence that.

FWIW gs of acceleration was just one of the many ways they could detect the mod-- your example is another (and agree perhaps an even simpler one)--- all of which speaks to the fact it's not a hideable mod regardless of irrelevant garbage like how much the driver weighs :)

Actually got notification for 2022.20.17 today. Anyone installed yet?

Does Ingenext safe updates page include FSD branch? It doesn't look like they include any FSD specific firmware in the list.
I always thought software versions lower than the highest one last deemed safe, were safe as well? To my recollection they have not delineated FSDb branches from general software branches.

I could be mistaken, but that’s always been my approach.

Reactions: TM3-Ghost
No.

The only thing these "mods" do for vehicle performance is tell the car it's actually a faster stock config.

There is no faster stock config than the P.
Interestingly my LR/ingenext Boost has run 0-100kph in 3.6-3.7sec many times…no rollout. The stock M3P is rated 3.3 0-100 sec with rollout. So approx 3.4-3.5 w/out? Not that far different?

My buddy has 22’ M3P and off the line he’s consistently faster by a margin but a few times gunning it from 40kph to 130kph…we are neck and neck. Same Soc and road. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Interestingly my LR/ingenext Boost has run 0-100kph in 3.6-3.7sec many times…no rollout. The stock M3P is rated 3.3 0-100 sec with rollout. So approx 3.4-3.5 w/out? Not that far different?

My buddy has 22’ M3P and off the line he’s consistently faster by a margin but a few times gunning it from 40kph to 130kph…we are neck and neck. Same Soc and road. 🤷🏽‍♂️
m3p is supposed to be 0-60 in 3.1. And it feels like it.

m3p is supposed to be 0-60 in 3.1. And it feels like it.
0-100 buddy. I’m speaking In km :)

F8CF7BFC-C39C-4431-BF5C-F8E82C0ECCF7.jpeg

Check the draggy leaderboards. There's a pretty big difference between P and boost (regardless of if you have "real" boost or have the ingenext doing literally the same thing by lying about car config).

For example in August the quickest 0-100kph boosted car there I see is 3.76 seconds

The quickest P same month is 3.24 seconds.

Almost exactly the 0.5 difference you also get 0-60 mph.

In both cases though the difference largely goes away at higher speeds.

LRAWD2.png