Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ingenext Boost Modules [aftermarket]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes they make a module for model y performance. It's not a power boost but their version of track mode
This is Good news. Wish I could help, I don't have the Ryzen. Please let us know when you get it working. I have been mentioning I did not see any changes to their lap mode when I was doing an SCCA event. Slid the sliders everywhere with no changes.

Getting there. Error messages have gone. By when I try and do the hard rest in the Ingenext app it says a network failure and cannot connect to the controller. I have done the module to harness disconnect recommend by Ingenext but the app still won't connect to the controller.

Yes but sadly tried a test drive and car went into limp mode. Also the Ingenext app cannot connect to the controller. So can't access any of the features Been like that all day will update when they get back to me. Have tried re moving the module from the cable and replacing but that did not help. Have also tried other phone. Very frustrating but I am sure worth it in the end.

Yes but sadly tried a test drive and car went into limp mode. Also the Ingenext app cannot connect to the controller. So can't access any of the features Been like that all day will update when they get back to me. Have tried re moving the module from the cable and replacing but that did not help. Have also tried other phone. Very frustrating but I am sure worth it in the end.

You mean the web browser can't connect to the ingenext module, correct? I don't believe there is a dedicated ingenext app. If the installation requires a hard reset, why not manually try to hard reset it yourself by disconnecting the 12v battery in the frunk and then disconnecting the HV battery under the rear seats, it's a quick 2 minute job

Reactions: buckets0fun
Hi, thanks. I agree it's not an app but that is how Ingenext describes it for simplicity. The instructions ask that the hard reset is done within the browser program. The problem is that the phone, have tried three and two won't even connect to browser, gets an error message from the browser program saying that "ingenext cannot connect to it's controller via network" Been at this 5 days. Waiting on ingenext for a fix but support is very slow. Disappointed as I love their product but feels like a delicate beta. Any tricks out their to get it connected?

Hi, thanks. I agree it's not an app but that is how Ingenext describes it for simplicity. The instructions ask that the hard reset is done within the browser program. The problem is that the phone, have tried three and two won't even connect to browser, gets an error message from the browser program saying that "ingenext cannot connect to it's controller via network" Been at this 5 days. Waiting on ingenext for a fix but support is very slow. Disappointed as I love their product but feels like a delicate beta. Any tricks out their to get it connected?
Here's just a guess, maybe if you're doing a hard reset, since the ingenext module gets its power from the vehicle, the module itself also power cycles and the access point goes down. Try hard rest, and then toggle off your wifi wait a couple minutes, then toggle wifi back on and manually reconnect to the ingenext access point

Reactions: buckets0fun
I also think its hard for us to help because you're the only one like i said with the myp / ryzen / with the bonus module. The only one that can help you is ingenext themselves so best of luck to you