Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ingenext Boost Modules [aftermarket]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The folks responsible for updating that "SAFE TESLA UPDATES" page must be on vacation. I think the entire fleet is now on 2023.26.x :p
Not if you have paid for FSD and opted to install FSD beta. All of us are stuck back on 2023.7.x. So if their test vehicles have FSD Beta they wouldn't be getting the newer versions to test. (TeslaFi shows ~25% of the fleet is on this old FSD beta branch.)

Reactions: Dysan911
2023.26.9 is available to be installed but I keep ignoring it because I want to wait for the confirmation from ingenext. However, it’s now forcing me to have a scheduled install after 4 hours and there is no way to disable this scheduled auto-install. I already turned off “allow update” in the ingenext portal but is there anything to worry about? Will the auto-install be pushed through in this situation despite “allow update” is off? Thanks for any info.

2023.26.9 is available to be installed but I keep ignoring it because I want to wait for the confirmation from ingenext. However, it’s now forcing me to have a scheduled install after 4 hours and there is no way to disable this scheduled auto-install. I already turned off “allow update” in the ingenext portal but is there anything to worry about? Will the auto-install be pushed through in this situation despite “allow update” is off? Thanks for any info.
I installed it, no issues

Reactions: kjww
Ok, just noticed there is an error message on the screen that says update did not complete successfully. So the auto-install was indeed blocked.

Attachments

• IMG_0429.jpeg
    IMG_0429.jpeg
    383.2 KB · Views: 119
I installed my Ghost for my 2023 MY LR last week. Instructions are off a bit, glovebox design changed. Cables are not easily identifiable, I say they must do a better job of explaining and seeing differences in the production cars. It took me 2 hours but on my next one it will take 30 mins tops.

The difference is amazing, so worth the money and the extra hassle you have to endure to enjoy that acceleration. I test drove a 2023 MY LR with AB and was not impressed that much. Ghost on the other hand makes it scary fast. Especially while on the double digits speeds, the acceleration is very powerful. Over 120kmph it is slightly noticeable though, starting here it is lacking a bit, no more punch.

The best I could do was a 3.86s 0-100kmph, 20C, 19 Gemini, Hankook, 41psi.