Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ingenext Boost Modules [aftermarket]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like Ingenext is offering a 20% discount for Halloween with "ghost31"! If you're on the fence here we go!!

They shared it on their Instagram: Login • Instagram

1698769597675.png

1698769548024.png

Reactions: shimmy
Found out emails from Ingenext about the software updates were getting flagged as spam. I had reached out to Ingenext about a potential bug. A quick software update later and many more features now and bug with 100% regen fixed. Software update was simple enough, can leave wiring in place in car and just take out module. Make sure to leave the car off. USB-A on ghost module, connect to a PC and use an account with local admin rights to PC to run the .exe software update file. Took about 3 minutes for software to install. Install module back to car and enjoy! Wanted to share in case anyone had not done an update in years.

Found out emails from Ingenext about the software updates were getting flagged as spam. I had reached out to Ingenext about a potential bug. A quick software update later and many more features now and bug with 100% regen fixed. Software update was simple enough, can leave wiring in place in car and just take out module. Make sure to leave the car off. USB-A on ghost module, connect to a PC and use an account with local admin rights to PC to run the .exe software update file. Took about 3 minutes for software to install. Install module back to car and enjoy! Wanted to share in case anyone had not done an update in years.
Take out module as in disconnect from the system (leave the main harness intact and have the car in parked mode?

Take out module as in disconnect from the system (leave the main harness intact and have the car in parked mode?
Yep. Parked. Power off car, I did it from center screen, drivers door closed entire time and from passenger seat and leave passenger door open. Leave harness in tact but take out ghost module that has USB-A port on it, update, and reattach to harness and turn on car. I used an old laptop with USB-A available, can probably use other dongles/adapters as needed.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: hyp36rmax
Yep. Parked. Power off car, I did it from center screen, drivers door closed entire time and from passenger seat and left passenger door open. Leave harness in tact but take out ghost module that has USB-A port on it, update, and reattach to harness and turn on car. I used an old laptop with USB-A available, can probably use other dongles/adapters as needed.
Awesome, now it makes sense. needed a ELI5 :D
Thank you!

New here. I have been on the fence to buy the ghost mod. With 20% off I just ordered it. Cant wait for it to come in!

That said, does anyone know if its ok to use with software 2023.32.9 ?
No issues. I have mine set to accept updates and have my software preference in the car to standard. If there is an issue with an update, it unlikely someone else won’t experience the issue before myself. Ingenext just tests with their own cars so if an update isn’t listed, it doesn’t mean it won’t work.

Reactions: Suspect
I've left `accept updates` on for years and never had any issues with Tesla updates. I don't even check the Ingenext website anymore.

Yeah it does seem like Ingenext takes quite a while to update the "Safe to Update' page.

I'm feeling the same way about the udpates are likely 99.99% safe to use with the modules except maybe it might be good to wait on the big Holiday Update since that one does typically seem to offer bigger changes, etc.

I just got 38.6 today. Anyone pull the trigger on that one yet? Doesn't seem to be the big of an update as far as changes so I'll probably let that one install.

Reactions: hyp36rmax
I just added boost 50 to ghost to shopping cart and price changed from from $708 to $992 in the cart. Was able to get screenshot before adding to cart. Did they just jack up the price and offer the discount?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231120-200421_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231120-200421_Chrome.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 22