Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ingenext Boost Modules [aftermarket]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Black Friday 25% off sale is live. I'll be buying mine.
Yep!

1700532083348.png

Not very smart to spend $1500 to void your warranty permanently!
It's easily removed if you need to bring the car in. Additionally, they'd need to be able to prove the modification caused the damage. Not saying they wouldn't fight it tooth and nail. That said, it's almost like getting a new car but much cheaper. I'm getting upgradeitis and I'd rather drop a couple grand than $60k.

Reactions: hyp36rmax
It's easily removed if you need to bring the car in. Additionally, they'd need to be able to prove the modification caused the damage. Not saying they wouldn't fight it tooth and nail. That said, it's almost like getting a new car but much cheaper. I'm getting upgradeitis and I'd rather drop a couple grand than $60k.
hard to argue it causes a warranty issue when that exact part is designed and sold to do what the ghost module does.

Not very smart to spend $1500 to void your warranty permanently!
I’ve had boost 50 on my awd 22’ LR for almost 2 yrs now and every single warranty service was done without a single regard for ingenext. Infact one time the tech came out and asked me how it was and what other features it has lol. He saw it through some software check and didn’t care. 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Helpful