Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Initial $1,000 referral expired?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bonnie, The expiration date was NOT on my Tesla web page from the beginning. I did check initially and there was no mention of any expiration date. I hope you're not accusing me of spreading false info. And I then followed up with my local service and support team who all reinforced the no expiration date upon multiple occasions. I think it's unrealistic to place the burden on customers to log into Tesla to see if Tesla has decided to expire their credits. I've never logged into an auto company web site before for any reason. And I've had no reason to log into my Tesla account for the past year. As far as looking to the local Tesla folks to correct this issue, I've learned that they apparently have no clout with corporate. Very sad.
I think I was clear that I was not accusing you of anything.

Because this thread is indexing on Google, I just wanted to add a brief note: Representatives at Tesla and I reviewed everything and the situation has been resolved to my satisfaction. There were unique circumstances and they took the time to look at the evidence. Since I started the thread, I just wanted to affirm that Tesla is a stand-up company and takes individual owners seriously, even on a case by case level.