Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

iOS Widget for TeslaFi/Teslamate/TeslaLogger via Scriptable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

CMc1

supercharge.info editor
Supporting Member
Aug 2, 2019
North, UK
Been using for a day or two now. Very good for quick reference and uses TeslaFi’s stored data so doesn’t use additional API calls directly to the car. (No additional vampire drain)

also compatible with TeslaMate/TeslaLogger and other API sites.

screen_001.png

screen_003.png

screen_001_med.png

screen_002.png

DrieStone/TeslaData-Widget

Reactions: Masklin and DaveW
Sadly @CMc1 this won't integrate with Teslamate out of the box. It would require further work to create a script that will spit out data from the Teslamate Postgres database in the JSON format expected by the script. That's not something that can be accomplished in @DrieStone's script, it would need to be done on the Teslamate server itself.

• Informative
Reactions: Stach and CMc1
Sadly @CMc1 this won't integrate with Teslamate out of the box. It would require further work to create a script that will spit out data from the Teslamate Postgres database in the JSON format expected by the script. That's not something that can be accomplished in @DrieStone's script, it would need to be done on the Teslamate server itself.
Doable though? Sounds like there is a fair bit of interest

Reactions: Stach
Doable though? Sounds like there is a fair bit of interest
It's do-able, but as I say it needs development effort. Could be done either as a feature request on the TeslaMate repo, or alternatively as an integration project similar to how TeslaMateAgile bolts on... unless someone here fancies taking it on.

I don't have much experience in developing for Docker (otherwise I'd just go ahead and script it), but I might have a play in a quiet moment if nobody gets there before!

Reactions: CMc1 and Stach
Enjoyed getting it working, and the functionality itself. I didn’t like seeing miles on the range - but was happy to find a Boolean at the start of the script to turn that off. Also - worth noting you can mess with colour/color values/opacities if you find it a little hard on the eyes out of the box as I did.

Thanks for taking the time to pass on CMc1

Reactions: CMc1