Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaMate [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think you need to tick the "Export for Sharing" button on the export box:
Screenshot 2024-04-21 at 10.50.15.png

When you import, you'll be prompted to select the datasource.

In the meantime if anyone is wanting to give this a try, just open the json file with a text editor and find and replace all instances of "PC98BA2F4D77E1A42" with "TeslaMate" (note the upper case M)
You can then paste the json into the import screen. Remember to refresh the dashboard to populate the panels.

Reactions: cwanja and Terro
Good Morning,

I am asking this question here in the hope that the undocumented API being used by Teslamate could offer a solution.

I would like to be able to send a 'long' multi-destination route to the Tesla navigation system. I am aware that the Tesla App was recently updated to let you to build a route and send it to the vehicle, but this is limited to 5 destinations. When sitting in the vehicle it is possible to enter long multi-destination trips... I am not sure if there is a limit, but I know it is more than 10, but this is awkward.

Is there a known feature within the undocumented API that would allow the development of a tool that could read a list of addresses from a file and send them into the vehicle as a route? Where can I find the documentation for the undocumented API :D ?

Or, does anyone know of another way to accomplish this?

What do you mean stopped working? Can you login?

What do the Firefox and Grafana logs say?
Since I'm sure it's a Firefox issue I haven't spent any time looking into. On connect (picking a dashboard) it says:
If you're seeing this Grafana has failed to load its application files

1. This could be caused by your reverse proxy settings.
2. If you host grafana under subpath make sure your grafana.ini root_url setting includes subpath. If not using a reverse proxy make sure to set serve_from_sub_path to true.
3. If you have a local dev build make sure you build frontend using: yarn start, or yarn build
4. Sometimes restarting grafana-server can help
5. Check if you are using a non-supported browser. For more information, refer to the list of supported browsers.

What do you mean stopped working? Can you login?

What do the Firefox and Grafana logs say?
To be more specific:
There's no opportunity to log in.

Firefox says (I have no insight into Firefox debugging):
Uncaught TypeError: `target` argument of Reflect.getPrototypeOf must be an object, got null

$ docker compose logs grafana

doesn't show anything for that connection.

Have you restarted Grafana as suggested int he error message?
What and where are you running Teslamate/Grafana on? Locally/remote server/cloud?
I did a stop/start on grafana. There was no change.

It only affects Firefox since the last update (125.0.2) and on both instances that I run (one local server, one remote server). There's no issue on my Mac with Chrome based browsers, Safari and iOS.

I'm quite confident it's a Firefox bug or new behavior. I certainly hoped someone would say 'Oh, that's X' but I also mentioned it in case someone has the same issue (even though hardly anyone runs Firefox on a Mac).

My GCP hosted TM instance domain migrated from Google Domains to Squarespace a few days ago and ever since them I'm unable to access my site. I just get a squarespace default landing page after an error about certs. I've raise a support request with Squarespace, but not heard anything from them at all after 3 days! Does anybody have any tips on what I can do?

My GCP hosted TM instance domain migrated from Google Domains to Squarespace a few days ago and ever since them I'm unable to access my site. I just get a squarespace default landing page after an error about certs. I've raise a support request with Squarespace, but not heard anything from them at all after 3 days! Does anybody have any tips on what I can do?
Can you access it via the ip address of the GCP server? What does the error say?