Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

IRS raises maximum eligible price limit to $80k for Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Autopilot is fine with me and that is all I need. It really helps with my 3 hours round trip commute that I do 2/3 days a week. Paying $6000 for changing lanes seems silly to me. Would I use it, probably, but not at that price. By the time HW4 comes out, HW5 will be on the horizon. Waiting for technology is silly. I heard HW6 will come with a customizable AI chauffeur that will also do household chores. ;)
Ok, I'll wait fort HW6 😆 When was HW3 released? I am not concerned with what's after HW4 but I also don't want get a MYLR in March and late Spring/summer they install HW4 and I feel like a fool for not waiting an extra couple months. I am not someone who chases new tech. Heck, had my iPhone 8 until it was almost unusable and upgraded to 13.

Most of us do not want fsd. It didn't work when Musk was hawking it 5 years ago and it hasn't improved much. I am talking about basic safety features that would be impossible to produce with a camera. Unless the new Tesla has a camera embedded in its grill there is no way Vision can reproduce the parking that iss used to do.

There was a stat once that most car collisions came from parking lots. That number was reduced when they started adding in cameras, radar, and iss.
While it's not true FSD, it's improved a TON, so no idea what you're talking about.

LOL! The car experts who review the current Model Y says this. Take it up with them. Don't have a sissy fit because you handed over thousands of dollars for product that still doesn't function properly.
Which car experts are you referring to? Most, while they still wouldn't trust FSD, indicate they've seen improvements over time.

Try to grow up a little. Maybe then you won't have to resort to insults or jump to conclusions.

Which car experts are you referring to? Most, while they still wouldn't trust FSD, indicate they've seen improvements over time.

Try to grow up a little. Maybe then you won't have to resort to insults or jump to conclusions
Good grief. Pick any well known car review. They all say the same thing.

I sold my M3 past April. It had phantom braking issues back then even though it had radar and iss. Imagine what is going to happen when their is a raindrop on the camera or a tiny piece of dirt. It will be impossible to have full FSD by camera only. It won't work. If anyone buys a Tesla now need to understand this. This not about talking trash but to inform the consumer.

Remember when people would single out a Tesla and purposely cause damage to the vehicle? I don't think it was about the car but the type of people driving it. Think about that before posting something inane again.

• Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC

I sold my M3 past April. It had phantom braking issues back then even though it had radar and iss. Imagine what is going to happen when their is a raindrop on the camera or a tiny piece of dirt. It will be impossible to have full FSD by camera only. It won't work. If anyone buys a Tesla now need to understand this. This not about talking trash but to inform the consumer.

Remember when people would single out a Tesla and purposely cause damage to the vehicle? I don't think it was about the car but the type of people driving it. Think about that before posting something inane again.
What do you have now?

Still can’t link any credible review? I thought so. Just more gibberish.

As for your grand goal of informing the consumer, I’m sure your comment about sissy fits is really helping you achieve that. I can see why one would want to key your car for sure. That type of Tesla driver.

Reactions: ElectricIAC