Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is Model 3 your only car?

Is the Model 3/EV your only car?

• Model 3/EV is my only car

Votes: 84 54.5%
  • I have other cars besides Model 3/EV

Votes: 70 45.5%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've almost always had an ICE car alongside an EV due to range. However the Model 3 is now my only car and I'm curious how many of you run EV only in your stable?
Ev only for seven months. It is not been an issue. Traveling has been easy with very little planning. Since we have always planned for long drives this means a tiny change in planning not more planning.

Reactions: Ciditad
I've almost always had an ICE car alongside an EV due to range. However the Model 3 is now my only car and I'm curious how many of you run EV only in your stable?
My first Tesla was a Model S with about 209 miles of range and that was my only car. Never had a problem with range and put about 50k miles on that car. Now with the 3's 300+ of range it's such a non issue.

My other car is a BMW, but I have another Model 3 reserved to replace it. I'm just waiting for Tesla to begin deliveries in Rio de Janeiro. On MyTesla is still says "Early 2019" so I'm hoping that is not 'Elon time'.

We sold our last gas car (a hybrid that had been converted to a PHEV) in 2009 when we bought our first Tesla. So we have gone almost a decade without gas. Sure don't miss it!

For the first few years road trips were a bit of a downside. But now we enjoy electric road trips more than we ever did gas ones.

Last edited:
Are you counting the cars of spouses? Technically we still have an ICE car in our garage that my wife drives, but my life would have to be in dire risk and my Model 3 would have to somehow not be available for me to consider driving it :) . Her next car will be an EV for sure!

Yep, i own just model 3, but spouse has old Toyota RAV4. She actually hates model 3 screen, it makes her dizzy. For me it will be hard to convert her to EV if not possible.

Reactions: ConcordeSST