Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is the lack of electrically-folding mirrors a big problem?

Is the lack of electrically-folding mirrors a big problem?

• YES! I will have to fold in my mirror(s) by hand every time.

Votes: 43 21.6%
  • Not absolutely necessary, but would use it if equipped.

Votes: 88 44.2%
  • I have no use for it, manual folding is fine for me.

Votes: 68 34.2%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My daughter compares Boston drivers to a flock of swallows. You never see swallows collide, do you, despite the swirling, unpredictable nature of the flock? But if a starling flies through, havoc. We're all in our own flocks, used to the idiosyncratic idiocies that define our regional driving patterns. I've never touched another car in Boston, despite driving in rush hour traffic daily through the city center; but in Rome, London or Dallas, I'd be a starling.

I just remember that about 2.5 cm is an inch and then use cm or mm for the finer bits.

I'll buy that. Every person I've met from the U.K. comments on how undisciplined the drivers are here. In particularly, not stopping before entering a roadway, using a gas station to cut the corner when turning right, and waiting until the last moment to enter the turning lane (usually from a lane that is not adjacent to the turning lane they want to use) are driving behaviours I see daily.

Jerry than I suppose that you have never driven in Naples (Italy) where when the traffic lights is red it means that you must be careful when passing through.

Jerry than I suppose that you have never driven in Naples (Italy) where when the traffic lights is red it means that you must be careful when passing through.

LOL. No, but I've driven in Winnipeg where the traffic lights are always red (means the red lights are always on, not that they turn red all the time) and the green light will light up in addition to the red. It's weird till you get used to it (and even then it's still weird).

LOL. No, but I've driven in Winnipeg where the traffic lights are always red (means the red lights are always on, not that they turn red all the time) and the green light will light up in addition to the red. It's weird till you get used to it (and even then it's still weird).

I think it's better in Winnipeg. I guess it means that in Winnipeg you must be careful when passing through when the green light is on at the traffic lights. In Naples it's the other way around. They don't even stop when the red light is on at the traffic light. Try to believe.