Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Jan 2023 ODs] MYLR / Blue / White - Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes!! 1/14 OD and still waiting. Lower end of EDD got moved from 3/5 to 3/14 with higher end remaining at 3/31. There's no way I'm getting a delivery in 4 days from Cali/Texas to here on Long Island with no VIN.
I think we all have time until 3/17 to get the VIN's and for them to deliver by 3/31 (2 week window for transport). Tesla also has an incentive to deliver by end of Q1 to show record deliveries. I feel like within next 5 days we all will (i.e. 19") get the VIN's so hang in there.

I think we all have time until 3/17 to get the VIN's and for them to deliver by 3/31 (2 week window for transport). Tesla also has an incentive to deliver by end of Q1 to show record deliveries. I feel like within next 5 days we all will (i.e. 19") get the VIN's so hang in there.
I was thinking the same thing about the Q/E push. Hopefully ours' make the cut. There are some folks who are posting that their deliveries have been updated to April-May, which raises concern about what my next updated EDD will be on Wednesday. So far, no word from the IRS about the March deadline or extended deadline for EV's delivered with domestic produced batteries for credit eligibility.

Well, it has now been over 2 weeks since I got the text saying I should get a VIN in 1-2 weeks. My EDD has not changed. Still March 18-31. Certainly feels like taking delivery in March is probably not going to happen.

For reference, my order date was 1/17, so it has been almost two months now.

Blue/white 19" with tow hitch
OD: 1/22
EDD: Was 3/12-3/31 until this morning - just updated to 4/13-5/18
Mine is same OD and No tow. Current EDD is March 31-May 05. I guess Tesla has left us hanging as I do not see a lot of new Blue/White MY on the road or in other forums. Might not be the most popular combination. Certainly Tesla has provide the Blue/White MY with higher options to people who have ordered after my OD date. This is outrageous, disheartening and frustrating.

Mine is same OD and No tow. Current EDD is March 31-May 05. I guess Tesla has left us hanging as I do not see a lot of new Blue/White MY on the road or in other forums. Might not be the most popular combination. Certainly Tesla has provide the Blue/White MY with higher options to people who have ordered after my OD date. This is outrageous, disheartening and frustrating.
NJ here, EDD pushed to April for me.

My EDD is still 3/14-/3/31. I will probably get my 5th EDD tomorrow morning (ordered 1/14). Agreed that Tesla is prioritizing the blue/white orders with additional options, performance, and those who ordered when the price increased by $2k. And still no IRS announcement about the FTC. Very frustrating.

My EDD is still 3/14-/3/31. I will probably get my 5th EDD tomorrow morning (ordered 1/14). Agreed that Tesla is prioritizing the blue/white orders with additional options, performance, and those who ordered when the price increased by $2k. And still no IRS announcement about the FTC. Very frustrating.
I feel your frustration and don’t understand why that’s happening on your end. Try to get some answers from your SA.

We got our text to set up our delivery date today and scheduled pick up date is set for 3/20 at the Mt Kisco, NY.

OD 1/19 for a blue/white and the rest is stock.

Also double check the IRS link as I don’t see a March 2023 deadline for the fed tax credit. Looks to have been extended. Good luck to you and the rest who are still patiently waiting.

I feel your frustration and don’t understand why that’s happening on your end. Try to get some answers from your SA.

We got our text to set up our delivery date today and scheduled pick up date is set for 3/20 at the Mt Kisco, NY.

Also double check the IRS link as I don’t see a March 2023 deadline for the fed tax credit. Looks to have been extended. Good luck to you and the rest who are still patiently waiting.
Good luck to you as well. I don't have an assigned SA as I ordered online and taking delivery in Smithtown. I texted the 510 number the other day and they responded with the standard message that the most up to date ETA is displayed on your app. We don't have additional ETA details.

Not sure if anyone is interested. But I have changed my configuration (MYLR to MYP then back to MYLR, white seats to black seats back to white seats) many times yesterday and today and is not affecting EDD at all. It stayed the same the whole time April 6-May 8.
It usually takes 2-7 days for an EDD to update after a change. If you did all that switching in just one day you wouldn't see the EDD change even if it was going to.

• Helpful
Reactions: vet757 and chobra
As expected, I received my 5th EDD this morning which was updated to 3/20 - 3/31. I doubt the car will be transported and prepped in 5 days while a VIN has not been assigned but at least it does not say April-May like many others have posted. Still no definitive word about the tax credit deadline but with a repeat of 2008 looming I think the government has bigger fish to fry.

Reactions: chobra

As expected, I received my 5th EDD this morning which was updated to 3/20 - 3/31. I doubt the car will be transported and prepped in 5 days while a VIN has not been assigned but at least it does not say April-May like many others have posted. Still no definitive word about the tax credit deadline but with a repeat of 2008 looming I think the government has bigger fish to fry.
This puts you in a 2 week window, i guess that's good. I think you still have a chance to get it by 3/31 but again no one knows when IRS will make the call.

At this point, the worst case scenario is TC of $3750. I think we should live with that.

No EDD changes for me so far. I was expecting one yesterday.

I just received my VIN, finally! It's a Fremont build. It does not have ultrasonic sensors. I don't have FSD. Is this good or bad? The following description is on my account:

Order Update​

Tesla Vision​

We have taken the next step in Tesla vision. Your vehicle now fully relies on camera vision to measure distance to nearby objects, deliver active safety features, and provide Autopilot and Full-Self Driving capability. This new approach will enable improved visibility, better object detection, and greater abilities for Autopilot in the future. With this move, your Model Y is no longer equipped with ultrasonic sensors, which will temporarily impact the availability of some features like Park Assist, Autopark, Summon and Smart Summon. In the future, these features will be restored via over-the-air software updates. Learn more

Proceed With Delivery

• Informative
Reactions: chobra and vet757
I just received my VIN, finally! It's a Fremont build. It does not have ultrasonic sensors. I don't have FSD. Is this good or bad? The following description is on my account:

Order Update​

Tesla Vision​

We have taken the next step in Tesla vision. Your vehicle now fully relies on camera vision to measure distance to nearby objects, deliver active safety features, and provide Autopilot and Full-Self Driving capability. This new approach will enable improved visibility, better object detection, and greater abilities for Autopilot in the future. With this move, your Model Y is no longer equipped with ultrasonic sensors, which will temporarily impact the availability of some features like Park Assist, Autopark, Summon and Smart Summon. In the future, these features will be restored via over-the-air software updates. Learn more

Proceed With Delivery
USS (ultrasonic sensors) is not available on 2023 models
FSD or not, USS is not available on 2023 models
Disclaimer, you either accept or you cannot take delivery
So when you pull into your garage, the way you know if you're close to the wall\object is by hitting it, like the good ole days