Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Jan 2023 ODs] MYLR / Blue / White - Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Were you able to put in the Tesla insurance details and move ahead. It doesn't let me after i edited my insurance coverage details and came up with a new amount. Shows a message like "To purchase the policy, pls return once you have a delivery date"
That's right, you need to first have the delivery date set and then you can go ahead and purchase the insurance.

You should get a call from delivery center to schedule the appointment.

I took delivery of my Tesla today! We looked over the car in excruciating detail. It was nearly perfect. Some panels were slightly misaligned and there were a couple tiny bumps in the paint. I brought someone with me who did auto body repair professionally and he said it is as good as could be expected from a new car from the factory.

I have matrix headlights and the new cargo cover.

I was supposed to pick it up on Wednesday, but a logistics issues delayed delivery to Thursday. On Thursday, they called and said they wouldn't have the car until after they closed, so they rescheduled for Friday (today). I was worried because it was supposed to rain all day, but it worked out. Only rained in the morning and it was clear when we were inspecting the car.

Last edited:
F2F44BF7-1B40-41D0-86EE-3BC892BF625F.jpeg

Finally!!! Ordered it jan 7 then delivered today

Picked my car up in Denver on Friday (Fremont build with matrix headlights). Went through the linked checklist and it was basically perfect. Some packing tape sticking out of the headliner, a small stain on the handle next to the driver‘s door release, and the rear seats were a bit dirty. One of the guys doing deliveries took care of all of that. They did give me the car with 36% charge and said they couldn’t charge it before I left due to the volume of deliveries so that was too bad but not a huge deal.

Drove it back to NM and the autopilot/autosteer worked perfectly. No phantom braking events. Auto brights worked well too. Auto wipers came on once halfway through the trip for no reason but not again after I washed the windshield while driving.

All in all, great delivery experience and very pleased with the car.

Reactions: vet757
Blue/White/20"Wheels/ with Tow (Virginia)

Surprisingly the VIN seems to be from Austin, I was expecting Freemont since it has white interiors.

Pre Order Date: February 15
OD: April 26-June 7
EDD: April 3-May 6
EDD2: April 5-May 3
Vin Assigned: April 4 (8 PM EST)

Reactions: orng