Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

January 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally I got my VIN today and set the delivery date. Sharing my EDD changes just for your reference. Hope you guys all get the one soon too!

MYLR5/Blue/White/20''/Tow/No FSD
Order Date: 2022/01/20
VIN: F533XXX (Fremont)

EDD1 (1/20): Jun 2022
EDD2 (3/23): Jul 6 - Aug 17
EDD3 (3/28): Jul 15 - Sep 9
EDD4 (4/10): Jul 18 - Aug 29
EDD5 (5/1): Aug 18 - Oct 13
EDD6 (5/9): Aug 7 - Sep 18
EDD7 (7/16): Aug 6 - Sep 3
EDD8 (7/27): Aug 25 - Sep 29
EDD9 (8/2): Aug 21 - Sep 18
EDD10 (8/14): Aug 15 - Aug 21
Trade-in text received: 8/13
VIN assigned and schedule delivery text received: 8/15
Delivery: 8/20

Finally I got my VIN today and set the delivery date. Sharing my EDD changes just for your reference. Hope you guys all get the one soon too!

MYLR5/Blue/White/20''/Tow/No FSD
Order Date: 2022/01/20
VIN: F533XXX (Fremont)

EDD1 (1/20): Jun 2022
EDD2 (3/23): Jul 6 - Aug 17
EDD3 (3/28): Jul 15 - Sep 9
EDD4 (4/10): Jul 18 - Aug 29
EDD5 (5/1): Aug 18 - Oct 13
EDD6 (5/9): Aug 7 - Sep 18
EDD7 (7/16): Aug 6 - Sep 3
EDD8 (7/27): Aug 25 - Sep 29
EDD9 (8/2): Aug 21 - Sep 18
EDD10 (8/14): Aug 15 - Aug 21
Trade-in text received: 8/13
VIN assigned and schedule delivery text received: 8/15
Delivery: 8/20
Did you get insurance imputed right away? I got my vin yesterday but nothing to set up delivery yet, my current edd is august 21st to 25th!

I think because I'm in California, my date hasn't moved at all. They've likely got me slated for one of those giant parking lot misery-festivals they call end of quarter deliveries, as I mentioned before. I've been through them, I hate them, but.. I'll say September 29th for mine.

I ordered on 1/28/22
Blue/5 seat/black interior/tow/no FSD
I had EDD of Aug 9 - Sep 6 for a while
but now EDD is Aug 24 - Sep 21.
I did get the text about a trade-in offer, but
radio silence since then (2 weeks ago).

Aaaaaaand.... I'm back to checking this thread because of the hope that I might be close to delivery.

Reactions: MFJJ702
I ordered on 1/28/22

Aaaaaaand.... I'm back to checking this thread because of the hope that I might be close to delivery.
I have exact exact build ordered. My window is 8/24-9/7 but haven't heard a peep. A few months ago, I put in for trade in of my Model S but recently unchecked that option as the offer I got then was pretty lowball compared to Carvana, etc. I wasn't sure if everyone gets a trade in text/email or just those who click that option on the order page.

I ordered on 1/28/22

Sounds exactly the same here. Had to eventually turn down trade offer because it was pending so long that my current lease expired.

I keep watching this thinking just maybe my car is on one of those carriers! lol

Can I call tesla and put hold on my order till mid January 23. My OD is 1/3/22 and current EDD is Nov22-Jan3. Would hate to have mine delivered at end of qtr push in December and miss out on $7500 rebate
Config is MyLR white/black, 19. No extras

Can I call tesla and put hold on my order till mid January 23. My OD is 1/3/22 and current EDD is Nov22-Jan3. Would hate to have mine delivered at end of qtr push in December and miss out on $7500 rebate
Config is MyLR white/black, 19. No extras
As far as I know, you can delay your order one time. I ordered an MYP on Oct 19th 2021. It was ready December 20th. I delayed getting it and on February 3rd I was told that I had 10 days to pick it up or lose my deposit. Also, you are not eligible if you earn over 150K for a single person or 300K for a joint filing.

Sounds exactly the same here. Had to eventually turn down trade offer because it was pending so long that my current lease expired.

I keep watching this thinking just maybe my car is on one of those carriers! lol
At first, I thought there were no blue cars in those shots, but later in the video, it looks like the color just doesn't stand out well in the early morning light.

I hadn't seen a recent flyover video -- that is quite the example of organized chaos!

As far as I know, you can delay your order one time. I ordered an MYP on Oct 19th 2021. It was ready December 20th. I delayed getting it and on February 3rd I was told that I had 10 days to pick it up or lose my deposit. Also, you are not eligible if you earn over 150K for a single person or 300K for a joint filing.
Thanks. So you delayed it after VIN assignment and firm delivery date? So should I wait for VIN assignment before calling tesla for hold?

Thanks. So you delayed it after VIN assignment and firm delivery date? So should I wait for VIN assignment before calling tesla for hold?
I think you need to wait for a VIN to do anything but your SA will be more helpful than me. I got a text in December and just said no thanks. With any luck you will get your VIN in late November or December and can delay the acquisition.

Updating all my info here, there’s hope everyone!!

LRMY / black / black / 5 seat / no tow / no fsd

OD: 1/9
EDD: July 2022

Trade in text and call: July 20th

After MANY changed EDD ranging from may to October, I finally got my VIN last week August 15th, checked app and had a week window of August 21st to August 25th, completed insurance and any pre delivery tasks as I could, Delivery text received on August 19th and accepted delivery today!!

I called Tesla the other day after getting my VIN. The guy said that my car was en route from Fremont and scheduled to arrive at the pickup center in Raleigh on Sep 2nd. Then there will be a couple of days for the center to check it over and clean it up to make ready for me. He said I should get it between 4 and 9 Sep. They will call soon to set an exact date. I’ve got my loan set and insurance. Got a cashier’s check for the balance. Will give them on pickup.

Reactions: MODEVIL