Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

January 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was presently surprised yesterday with my VIN. My edd was 9/12 - 10/10 (or something like that) for quite a while. I was expecting end of quarter push . I wonder if someone delayed for tax incentives next year and I was next in line.

I had to scramble a bit since pick up is scheduled for Saturday.

I hope everything is good. If I have to reject , its quite a hassle with the financing..

Still no luck here. OD 1/26, MYLR / Blue / Black / 19" / 5 Seat / No Tow / EAP, current EDD is Sep 4 - Oct 2. No trade in texts, no VIN, no anything.
I too have had complete radio silence until yesterday. My 2 week window started today and a got a VM yesterday asking for updated info for trade in. They called my land line, no text; guess they lost my mobile number. My delivery window also got moved back to 9/6 - 9/17 but today got an email from the Richmond service center reminding me to watch all the videos and basically telling me they’d be too busy to spend much time with me on delivery day.

I’m sure location does play into it. A car won’t get shipped alone to a particular location. I heard that Tesla likes to ship cross country on trains. Supposedly our cars should come out of Texas. Tesla fairl recently started ramping up shipments out of Austin. MYLRs have been going everywhere so I don’t think that’s a problem. The main problem is people switching their orders to an MYP from an MYLR to get their cars quicker. The MYPs get priority apparently. So then the MYLRs get pushed back to make room for those MYP. Plus used to be that if you added on FSD you got your car quicker too. But then once they got their VINs they’d cancel the FSD. Apparently someone complained about it and that stopped supposedly. So those gaming the system is causing the MYLRs to get pushed back. Don’t take my word for it. Just go back and read all the posts for yourself. You’ll see the pattern.
I just got my vin OD:1/26 MYLR white, tow package only add on. I am in Baltimore and I got an Austin Vin.

Have you gotten confirmation of matrix headlights, updated interior and cargo cover?
No, I haven't heard anything. To be honest I didn't even think to ask when I last talked to them. That's one thing that I don't agree on how Tesla does things. If they are making changes at one factory, then they should be made at all factories. Not really fair to people that pay the same amounts of money but get a more improved car because it came from one factory.

Reactions: BarryC7