Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jason Kenney Takes Shot at NDP and Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You are too hard on your fellow Canadians. Here in the US we have our own that vastly exceeds anything you could produce...

Sadly I must agree. You guys have really outdone yourselves this time around. :) I never thought it possible that GWB and Jesse Ventura could look like clear minded pragmatists. Yet here we are.

So painful reading all the ignorant posts there. It's so tempting to tune everyone up but Alberta O&G is hurting, it's understandable there is such bitterness there.

The good news is EVs ain't going away anytime soon, hopefully our "less informed" brethren will embrace the EV avalanche sooner rather than later.

The conservatives in Alberta want to keep the tar flowing. The future will not be paved on tar, but yet they spent their entire 10 year stint in Federal Government growing the tar sands at the expense of progress on other elements of the economy.

Ignorance can be found in all political stripes, but the denial of high technology solutions and science is particularly strong with conservatives. Of course, there are many conservative Tesla owners, and I am not disparaging them by highlighting that the conservative party platforms are on balance far more anti-science than other party platforms.

Kenny's tweet is a sad reminder that there is so much more to do to educate and convince people of the need for sustainable transportation.

Perhaps conservative Tesla owners could approach their conservative un-elected representatives and elected officials with information in hand...just a thought.

In other news, empty gas stations abound. How much soil is being contaminated by unnecessary stations? Are these really just money-laundering fronts?

Whatever is going on here, it is extremely suspicious. Someone should write a blog about it or something.

Screen Shot 2017-01-08 at 8.49.08 AM.png

SDA has been going on and on about this location too
We Don't Need No Flaming Sparky Cars - Small Dead Animals

Maybe a meetup with 8 cars and a pic, but from reading the comments - why bother
There was so much stupid in the comments there I just had to reply. I used what little free time I had during my baby's nap to blast that out - that's how much it bothered me. Not many people that posted will read it as the "article" is a few days old now, but maybe people that stumble upon it later will see a little bit of actual information that makes sense and isn't absolute horse *sugar*.

Reactions: Lon12