Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just a bit sad with minor M3 issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here’s an update from the “usual route”, for those who I promised I’ll share:
Service Center acknowledges the charge port noise issue and is checking now how many cars are affected. Another Model 3 at Santa Clara service center also had same noise.

They also acknowledged the “different door gaps” issue. Another “customer” pointed out That he also had door gaps different as well as pointed out that glass roof also has gap on one side - on my car just like his.
His model 3 is back in Fremont factory for repairs.

A very senior and helpful technician helped me out.

Don’t be worried Elon lovers, if not from me the tweets will be coming.

what's weird is that article says Google is currently a D, and last week, it was an F. But I just checked on the BBB site and Google is rated A+

Tesla however, is indeed rated an F :)

:) I have mixed feelings about F. To me, Tesla is B and path to become A is easy. It's the low hanging fruits / startup-teething-pains type issues.. and not mass-recall type issues.
But, easiest way they can screw up is if they fail in customer service reputation (in line with the writeup).

Btw by Google Maps I meant I later put markers on actual Google maps as a postprocessing after my drive to measure distance traveled that way. First marker exactly where I started, second marker exactly where I hit 60 as reported on touchscreen.

I had the time measured separately while I drove.

This is to not rely on or avoid GPS lag and phone based inaccurate speed measurements.

How do you do it without major apparatus investment in it?

Btw by Google Maps I meant I later put markers on actual Google maps as a postprocessing after my drive to measure distance traveled that way. First marker exactly where I started, second marker exactly where I hit 60 as reported on touchscreen.

I had the time measured separately while I drove.

This is to not rely on or avoid GPS lag and phone based inaccurate speed measurements.

How do you do it without major apparatus investment in it?

Sorry posted in wrong forum - I was asking to share ways to do an accurate 0-60 measurement without major setup for it.