Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just got Delivery Text

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Tesla Update - We currently expect your Model Y to be built in the next 7 days. Once your Model Y starts moving to your delivery center, we will reach out to schedule your delivery appointment.
Please note that your delivery may be earlier than this estimation if a vehicle with your configuration becomes available.
This is an automated message. For more information or to chat with us, please visit tesla.com/deliveryday

No vin in source code or in portal.
Interesting note, I decided to email Tesla the other day (first time I have reached out since ordering) asking for an update with no response but this text shows up. I emailed [email protected]

Order info in my signature.

I got a “we expect your Tesla Model Y to be built in the next 10 days” text on 6/2. I just got an update saying it’ll be “ready for delivery 1-2 weeks from today”. From Eugene, OR and taking delivery in Portland, so that makes sense as far as if they just built it and are shipping it north this coming week.

No VIN in the source code yet.

Tesla Update - We currently expect your Model Y to be built in the next 7 days. Once your Model Y starts moving to your delivery center, we will reach out to schedule your delivery appointment.
Please note that your delivery may be earlier than this estimation if a vehicle with your configuration becomes available.
This is an automated message. For more information or to chat with us, please visit tesla.com/deliveryday

No vin in source code or in portal.
Interesting note, I decided to email Tesla the other day (first time I have reached out since ordering) asking for an update with no response but this text shows up. I emailed [email protected]

Order info in my signature.

I got the same text.