Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Kagu Rubber floor mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here are mine installed, before I even removed the plastic logo covers, with the Abstract Ocean bright led replacements.

I would say they are less durable than the WeatherTech, but it's not like I'm going to be wearing work boots or carrying a lot of people on my commute to the office and back. I have weathertech in all our other cars and they look like something a contractor would use in a work truck picking up things from Home Depot.

IMG_1728.JPG
IMG_1729.JPG
IMG_1726.JPG

I bought them off Amazon.

They fit perfectly even though it didn't say 2016. I really like them

Are they worth $240? Who can ever say?

But they look good and they are holding up fantastically in the snow and sludge we've had in MN.

They are completely water proof.

I came to my car today and there was a standing puddle in the foot well.

Under the mat? Dry as a bone

Reactions: theslimshadyist
Here are mine installed, before I even removed the plastic logo covers, with the Abstract Ocean bright led replacements.

I would say they are less durable than the WeatherTech, but it's not like I'm going to be wearing work boots or carrying a lot of people on my commute to the office and back. I have weathertech in all our other cars and they look like something a contractor would use in a work truck picking up things from Home Depot.

View attachment 211126 View attachment 211125 View attachment 211124

Looks like you did the Abstract Ocean LED upgrades?

Interesting...I'm pretty sure the 100D that I just took delivery of has no dead pedal at all. The mat that came with the car *does* have a cutout for where the dead pedal used to be though, which leaves some of the floor of the drivers side uncovered by the floormat.

We've only been using ours for a few weeks now but both of us really like these mats (L1TL00001509--front and back set).

BTW Auto Anything, that nycmike posted about yesterday, is today having a 38th Anniversary Sale thru 5/8 (which includes the 3D Maxpider brand products) and with code CELEBRATE you get 22% off everything and free shipping. Their pricing on the same exact mats we ordered thru Amazon for our car (mats listed for 2016 Tesla S--even though we have a 2017 refresh) was the same base price we paid, so the additional $52 savings during this sale is quite nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: mustafazr
We've only been using ours for a few weeks now but both of us really like these mats (L1TL00001509--front and back set).

BTW Auto Anything, that nycmike posted about yesterday, is today having a 38th Anniversary Sale thru 5/8 (which includes the 3D Maxpider brand products) and with code CELEBRATE you get 22% off everything and free shipping. Their pricing on the same exact mats we ordered thru Amazon for our car (mats listed for 2016 Tesla S--even though we have a 2017 refresh) was the same base price we paid, so the additional $52 savings during this sale is quite nice.

Thanks a lot, ordered!

Reactions: SMAlset
I like them, but I've had a problem with mine moving on the driver's side. Actually slipped up enough to press on the accelerator pedal somehow, triggering a "both pedals pressed" error message when my wife was driving the car and she hit the brakes.

That's interesting. After reading your post I took a look at ours and can't see how at least looking at our mat how it can even reach the pedal area. Asked hubby if he could get the mat to move using his heel and he tried but ours grips really well and stayed put. Here's a few photos I took of the area near the pedals. Kind of hard to see from the camera perspective but there's several inches from the mat to the pedal in front of it and the mat rides much lower along the back wall and isn't even close to reaching the upper pedal mechanism. Does yours fit like ours?

Kagu_3Dmaxpider_Mats - 1 (1).jpg

Kagu_3Dmaxpider_Mats - 2 (1).jpg

Kagu_3Dmaxpider_Mats - 3 (1).jpg

• Informative
Reactions: jrad6515