Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We're taking delivery of our Model S on Friday and before we did we wanted to make sure everything was in place. Most import to us was getting a 240V out to our garage.

We live in a condo building in Chicago-proper and knew this was going to be expensive but the guys at Kapital did an outstanding job for the money. While they are listed on Tesla's recommended vendor page I wanted to put some real-world experiences out there.

They ran at least 150' of conduit and cable, tapped my personal meter, installed a breaker switch, and put up my new Tesla Wall Charger. Kapital took care of the pulling permits and getting the work done right the first time; assuring we'd pass city inspection without issue.

I'll most more photos later of the work but really, I wouldn't hesitate for a second in recommending these cats. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about cost, install time, and other contractors I spoke with.

IMG_0132.jpg

Reactions: BHCLUC