Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Kicked out of FSD queue?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just noticed last night the Safety Score Beta was no longer on my app. Checked the car for software updates and saw that I needed to re-enroll to the Beta?!?! Whaaaat? Had a safety score of 93, gone. total re-set. After re-enrolling for Beta on the car the app brought back the Safety Score Beta and that was a total re-set to0 saying zero miles driven on autopilot. Uggg. What happened?

I just noticed last night the Safety Score Beta was no longer on my app. Checked the car for software updates and saw that I needed to re-enroll to the Beta?!?! Whaaaat? Had a safety score of 93, gone. total re-set. After re-enrolling for Beta on the car the app brought back the Safety Score Beta and that was a total re-set to0 saying zero miles driven on autopilot. Uggg. What happened?
I had a software update knock me out. Not really a big deal. Just an opportunity to get higher than a 93. Honestly, if I had a 93, I'd have canceled out and started over again anyway.

I don't know that constancy of enrollment or safety score makes any difference at this point. Everybody who paid for FSD should have the opportunity to get V11 by the end of the year.
I suppose there is a slight chance of us enrolled with high scores getting 69.3.1 in the meantime but I am not counting on it.