Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Kman's Tesla Videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When non-Tesla EVs start being delivered with NACS connectors that will likely change the landscape. Tesla will have to expand superchargers to keep up with increased demand, but it will open up traveling to those non-Tesla EVs. Though the pre-NACS cars will be stuck in the EA ghetto until adapters are available.
As MP3Mike says, adapters will start becoming available to Ford & GM next month unless things get delayed.

I'm still in the middle with my opinion of opening the supercharger network up. One one hand, it means MUCH more expansion, and more locations for charging. On the other hand, it also means more vehicles using the stations, and more congestion.

Either way, I need to acquire a couple more FUSC Model S's & X's. My two current ones wont last forever and not looking forward to the day I need to start paying per charge ;-)

In this comprehensive tutorial, learn how to effectively clean your Tesla Model X AC system to eliminate those pesky and unpleasant odors. Follow our step-by-step guide to ensure your car's interior smells fresh and inviting every time you take the wheel. We cover the entire process, from identifying the source of the odor to using the right cleaning products and techniques for your Tesla's AC system.

🔍Product Links:
Products are linked in video description on YouTube to stay compliant with TMC Rules.

Identifying and locating odor sources in your Tesla Model X
Proper tools and cleaning products for a thorough AC system cleanse
Step-by-step instructions for a hassle-free cleaning process
Tips to maintain a consistently fresh-smelling interior
Say goodbye to unwanted smells and enjoy a rejuvenated driving experience with your freshly cleaned Tesla Model X AC. Don't let odors linger – take control and make every drive a breath of fresh air! 🍃✨

#TeslaModelX #ACCleaning #CarMaintenance #FreshCar #TeslaTips #TeslaModelX #ACCleaning #CarMaintenance #TeslaTips #CarOdorRemoval #TeslaHacks #carcaretips