Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest DATE of reservation invited to configure.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The currently delivery windows are early 2016 for P90D, mid-2016 for 90D, mid to late 2016 for 70D. See also 90D Deliveries Begin Early 2016 - Page 6.
Those aren't current delivery windows, they are first delivery windows. However, if they ramp up production as fast as they plan to, there shouldn't be a difference of more than a few weeks between the delivery dates of the first people to configure and those configuring today.

Ordered 10/24/15, got invite to configure today. When is the delivery ETA?

That depends on what you pick - P90D (possibly spring), 90D (some time in summer), or 70D (late fall). These are very very rough estimates, and there may be other factors involved. The 5-seat configuration will also push your date back.

The design studio should give you a rough estimate underneath the relevant options.

- - - Updated - - -

Reserved 1/10/2016, invited to configure today.

You reserved yesterday and got invited today? So they're all caught up now with US reservations?

That depends on what you pick - P90D (possibly spring), 90D (some time in summer), or 70D (late fall). These are very very rough estimates, and there may be other factors involved. The 5-seat configuration will also push your date back.

The design studio should give you a rough estimate underneath the relevant options.

- - - Updated - - -

You reserved yesterday and got invited today? So they're all caught up now with US reservations?

Well that happened a lot sooner than predicted. So now that the reservation backlog has apparently been wiped out, it will be interesting to see how quickly the build backlog will take to work through until a normalized lead-time is achieved. Q3 '16?

Yes, EboMike, I am a bit embarrassed after following this forum for 3 years and seeing how long many have waited. To say I was stunned when I got the email this am is an understatement. Do I win the prize for shortest reserve to configure (won't confirm until I see one)?

Yes, EboMike, I am a bit embarrassed after following this forum for 3 years and seeing how long many have waited. To say I was stunned when I got the email this am is an understatement. Do I win the prize for shortest reserve to configure (won't confirm until I see one)?

And when I finally get mine. I will have waited one of the longest..... I was behind Bonnie in line when I reserved at the reveal in 2012. Only got #4 in EU because I was not allowed to pay with pay-pal for a sig so had to do a bank transfer which cleared a few days later.... :) It seems that most everyone that are now driving them are really happy though, so I guess it should all be worth it in the end......