Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest "Finalize your order" date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine says NOVEMBER delivery - yes, struck a compromise with the wife and went with 60 kWh + Leather rather than 85 kWh + Cloth; something about maximizing the average case experience :)

Screen shot 2012-08-07 at 1.18.03 PM.png

GG I'm shocked! After the poll and everything!

I received my email today too and I was going to ask you for advice on how to convince my wife that we should go for the 85!

For future polls and pollsters: The only vote that really counts is the wife's.:wink:

Got my email as well today #1693 with a December delivery timeframe. GG and I are very close in numbers that I figure first week in Dec for me. I ordered the green enchilada with everything on it minus the big wheels.

P.S. Ordered it without the extra sauce (Performance)

Last edited:
GG I'm shocked! After the poll and everything!

I received my email today too and I was going to ask you for advice on how to convince my wife that we should go for the 85!

For future polls and pollsters: The only vote that really counts is the wife's.:wink:

This :) I managed to get leather seats out of it all though ;)

Kip, since you are serious about making long, inter-state roadtrips in your S, 85 may still be worth practicing your 'wife-convincing-skills' for! Once Supercharging h/w (or not) became 'free' for the 60 pack as well, I was convinced that that was good enough for me.

right on!!!!
After much gnashing of teeth, I chose Sequoia Green instead of Dolphin Gray (both colors I have never seen live on an actual vehicle yet), and went for the kids' seats and twin chargers.
Performance, pano roof, black interior, CF trim, spoiler, silver wheels, tech package, premium audio, paint armor.
...und keine parcel shelf!

I think I might make a "Mr. Fusion" custom shelf later and see what looks I get.

Last edited: