Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest "Finalize your order" date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep... Time to build email #7645
85kWh Performance
Pearl white
Black interior
Carbon Fiber dash
Pano roof
21" Silver
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Tech package, premium sound

I'll also be getting a spare set of 19" rims / winter tires for swapping out during the 10 months of yucky weather up here ;)

P5810 torn between waiting for sunset red and blue, they had a TM rep call me, suggested it could be 'mid to late' next year before I could get sunset red. I can't stand waiting that much longer!!
So I just finalized configuration over the phone as follows:

60kw blue, tan, gloss obeche, pano roof, 19 inch wheels, sound, tech package, shelf, and supercharger. waiting for documents to sign.

Meanwhile, I have solar PV system to be installed within 90 days, so lots of upgrading in next 3 months - super excited!! :biggrin:

delivery -"Jan-Feb"

P5810 torn between waiting for sunset red and blue, they had a TM rep call me, suggested it could be 'mid to late' next year before I could get sunset red. I can't stand waiting that much longer!!

60kw blue, tan, gloss obeche, pano roof, 19 inch wheels, sound, tech package, shelf, and supercharger. waiting for documents to sign.

Meanwhile, I have solar PV system to be installed within 90 days, so lots of upgrading in next 3 months - super excited!!
:biggrin:

delivery -"Jan-Feb"

Congratulations Steve!

When I had a General Production reservation I had narrowed it down to Sunset Red and Metallic Blue. With that long a wait I would have gone with the blue as well. Great configuration.

Larry

Meanwhile, I have solar PV system to be installed within 90 days, so lots of upgrading in next 3 months - super excited!! :biggrin:

delivery -"Jan-Feb"

Well done, Xhawk101! Red is overrated anyway, and you'll get fewer speeding tickets in the blue Model S! :wink:

How did you get a delivery estimate? I am at the same point of the process and have not gotten that.

Should be listed on the top of the 3rd page of your MVPA:

Screen shot 2012-10-04 at 9.12.54 PM.png

Glad to see more getting the blue/black leather. What's your second config going to be?

2nd car is most likely going to be

40KW
Green / Tan Leather
Matte Obeche
Tech Package
Air Suspension
Jump Seats
possibly paint armor for this car

I'm going aftermarket on the paint armor on my blue performance but she doesn't drive as much freeway driving as I do. Just thinking the partial coverage may be good enough.

delivery -"Jan-Feb"

You will love the blue. I moved up to a Sig model from Production a couple of months ago and settled on the Sig red...because blue was not available in the Sig series. I like the sig red...but the blue is a very rich, beautiful color!

How did you get a delivery estimate? I am at the same point of the process and have not gotten that.

When I clicked finalize, it also listed the dates on the summary screen which listed my options, and steps to complete the order finalization.

- - - Updated - - -

How about that?! Still getting a 2012 car in 2013! That must be an industry first! :)

Spatters, congrats! You have a fine successor there to your M5.

Yup, GG. And now the next 5-6 months will be nearly unbearable!

Just got my email to finalize my order. Just in time too as gas in CA is reaching yet another high...paid 4.79 for regular gas. =/

My number is 7290.

- - - Updated - - -

I just had one question if anyone knows the answer. I was going to order the Active Air Suspension but i thought i read that all cars in 2013 will have them standard. Anyone hear about this?

I just had one question if anyone knows the answer. I was going to order the Active Air Suspension but i thought i read that all cars in 2013 will have them standard. Anyone hear about this?

The regular spring suspension will be availible in 2013. All the 2012 deliveries will have the air suspension, and they will continue to sell it at a $1500 adder in 2013. All the Sigs have it. I plan on getting it.