Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Launch is Imminent

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
True 'dat.
Alas, he was an "innovative leader for their visions, ideas, plans, promises".
Also was into publishing.
And definitely had his own strong fan base
You may NOT want to be associated with that fan base, but he clearly had one. And still has one.

If one is not too too discerning with one's heroes, and just wants to bask in their limelight, you will certainly find yourself is some seriously problematic company. But hey, if all you want is attention, then who cares, right?!
We take rhe good and get rid of the bad
Ford def moved rhe needle
Not perfect, but effective
Oppenheimer, this one is debatable
Not here

But none of the people listed on anyone's list are beyond criticism. Elon intentionally puts himself out there. He often says things that maybe even he knows aren't true or won't meet the deadlines. Some of it motivates internally and/or pumps stock, some is just the fact he speaks off the cuff without looking into things, but because of the wealth, company, and great things he's done for one to say those shouldn't criticize him is just crazy.

No one is perfect. We are free to speak to the good and the bad.
We are also free show our own poor judgement if we think:
he knows aren't true or won't meet the deadlines
I'm thinking you may not understand Musk very well. Perhaps its because you can't seem to get past some need to keep pointing out his flaws. If you'll understand him better, you can 'use' him to get what you want - like I did.

You ought to see the awesome Model 3 that I used him to get. I've wanted that badly since waiting in gas lines back in the 1970's! I tried a lot of things but nothing worked until we got Musk on the task.

I'm thinking you may not understand Musk very well. Perhaps its because you can't seem to get past some need to keep pointing out his flaws. If you'll understand him better, you can 'use' him to get what you want - like I did.

You ought to see the awesome Model 3 that I used him to get. I've wanted that badly since waiting in gas lines back in the 1970's! I tried a lot of things but nothing worked until we got Musk on the task.
This is so cringe.

Reactions: El joe

Here, you forgot this: /s

Reactions: FEERSUMENDJIN
I wonder if the MSRP for Mercedes eSprinter at $75k+ has any influence on CyberTruck pricing?
A work truck and a van are two different use cases. With a van your are primarily concerned with keeping equipment secured, organized, dry, and it's driven on paved roads. With a truck you need to carry a variety of dirty and oversized stuff, and the ability to handle off-road or farm roads.
I don't see the Cybertruck being used as a work truck unless the price is low enough, which isn't something Tesla is known for, or has achieved to date. Either way, the eSprinter is a different animal. If you need a Van though, it's an easy choice.

Reactions: wipster
A work truck and a van are two different use cases. With a van your are primarily concerned with keeping equipment secured, organized, dry, and it's driven on paved roads. With a truck you need to carry a variety of dirty and oversized stuff, and the ability to handle off-road or farm roads.
I don't see the Cybertruck being used as a work truck unless the price is low enough, which isn't something Tesla is known for, or has achieved to date. Either way, the eSprinter is a different animal. If you need a Van though, it's an easy choice.
Your use cases are more limited for both vehicles than I can imagine; with offroad excluded (highway/camper/SUV) could go with either imo.

1693553622819.png

From here at 19 mins:
Dual motor variant

View attachment 970043
Power bank -> power supply -> jumper cables -> breakout harness -> vehicle.
Spare li-ion battery and vehicle mounted one.
On the left, super manifold 2.
I'm curious why they have an off the shelf power bank plugged in. Does this mean there won't be outlets or are they testing the draw of that? Obviously the Ecoflow won't come with the truck as it take up most of the frunk without the pan in.

I'm curious why they have an off the shelf power bank plugged in. Does this mean there won't be outlets or are they testing the draw of that? Obviously the Ecoflow won't come with the truck as it take up most of the frunk without the pan in.
The powerbank isn't plugged in. It's there to run the (currently unplugged) silver power supply in the lower right corner.
FWIW, the Delta 2 powerbank 12V charges through a two pin to cigarette adapter that plugs in under the upper cover.

• Informative
Reactions: outdoors
The powerbank isn't plugged in. It's there to run the (currently unplugged) silver power supply in the lower right corner.
FWIW, the Delta 2 powerbank 12V charges through a two pin to cigarette adapter that plugs in under the upper cover.
Plugged in/wired in...that's what I meant. That powerbank is for testing something, it's not something that will be installed as you can see, it doesn't fit.

Plugged in/wired in...that's what I meant. That powerbank is for testing something, it's not something that will be installed as you can see, it doesn't fit.
Powerbank is source, not a load.
Powerbank->(unplugged)-> AC/DC supply -> jumper cables -> test harness -> Vehicle harness.
The setup replaces the vehicle's low voltage battery (top center mounted flat with connector facing us)

Unless the silver box is an inverter, but I doubt it.

Powerbank is source, not a load.
Powerbank->(unplugged)-> AC/DC supply -> jumper cables -> test harness -> Vehicle harness.
The setup replaces the vehicle's low voltage battery (top center mounted flat with connector facing us)

Unless the silver box is an inverter, but I doubt it.
Not sure I'm following, but the EcoFlow Delta 2 Powerbank is not being installed and delivered with the CT. This is something they were testing as they had to remove the pan in the frunk to get it to fit. It's the only CT that has had this. Again, I'm not sure why.