Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Launch is Imminent

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you post what you linked to for those who don’t want to use that platform? It will also keep the information viewable if the content is deleted (see all MarcoRP supercharger related content since his X account has been suspended)
1694957553788.png

Won't be long before smart summon is routine because every thing in the parking lot is a CT and they all look the same.

You might just be right! Then again, isn't stainless steel magnetic? For the first time ever we'll be able to slap those silly signs on the sides of our vehicles. I think people will be making all sorts of special versions of magnets for the cybertruck.

I guess it depends…

Alas, so something in my murky past was coming through causing The uncertainty. As soon as I saw you're note (thanks for the great link by the way) I remembered.

Decals it is!

For those who don't understand why they're not seeing specs should look back to the refreshed Model S.

They're probably still testing and validating these vehicles. Some of these tests can't be completed til the tires have so many miles on them, they've gone through wind tunnels in South Carolina. The reason you're seeing them all over is because they're still running through the gamut of validation. The refreshed S specs weren't announced til the delivery event.

I don't think you'll hear anything until the event is happening. Tesla rushes these processes.

Is tesla hyping bed lighting? I haven't seen anything official from Tesla yet. Or are you referring to random internet people hyping things up and implying that Tesla is doing it?

“Random” yeah ok…..

People still believe this?

Nothing on Social Media from “influencers” regarding Tesla is Random, including the drone footage with “Caught….” Smh