Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LED driving lights

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

lloyds

Apr 3, 2013
Bay Area
So I recently took several trips up to the Sierra with a friend in his Land Rover. Was quite an experience and have found a newfound hobby. With picking up the P100D, I plan ton take it up the mountains when Spring arrives. I do plan on taking it to some more extreme areas and wondering if anyone here had any LED driving lights installed to the X. Please share pics or recommendations of you do. Thanks all!

I would love to know this too, living right smack in the middle of kamikazee deer country, I need all the light I can get. I have Rigid LED lights installed in my pickup, far and away the best lights, I tried some cheaper ones off Amazon and they just didn't work. The truck it was easy to install with custom brackets that mount in the bumper making for a really clean look. I'm not sure where or how you could mount them on the X without it looking like a cobbled up afterthought?

I looked at the PIAA LED cubes and almost bought them, but having already had a RIGID 20" that worked fantastic, I chose the RIGID 3" fogs and driving that are DOT approved and slightly less money than the PIAA's via Amazon.

I still wonder where the heck to mount them...