Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Light color on dashboard is a NO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Something like road signs or traffic lights.
Only if you are parked directly under them, in which case you'd be in the intersection.

Can you find a picture online of it reflecting from the driver's point of view, or even the front seat passenger so we can see the angle?

It's right near your hands... do the reflections of your hands get in the way too?

Well, guess you'd better cancel your reservation, let the rest of us move 1 place up in line.

Interesting how people who haven't done a test drive are bitching about features. How can people complain about what they haven't actually experienced in person?

Reactions: JeffK
I wish dash was lit red, light fighter planes. There is a reson, we see it better at night.

I got my B5 model A4 back in 2000 right after Audi switched over the red "tie fighter" dash lighting to a white/red scheme. Apparently they had too many complaints of the red lighting getting washed out when people drove in urban areas.

maxresdefault.jpg

the natural ash wood on the s model is beautiful and alot nicer then the other dash options.Its not shiny and prone to fingerprints or scratches like the other options.Carbon fiber would be cool if it was matte and not shiney.