Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Like-new 2017 Model S & Model Xs for sale or long-term rental/lease

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't seen or heard much from Kilocar in a while. I had requested the Model 3 reservation deal they were going to offer but after initial phone call and a post saying their attorney was working on the form..crickets! I too have noticed no change to the inventory sheet. Is Kilocar still in business?

Hi BarJohn,
Sorry for the radio silence. We are still finalizing the details of the Model 3 program and how it's going to work. We are ordering as many right now as we are allowed to order based on our current fleet size. The first ones we ordered should arrive in Denver and Salt Lake City within 3 weeks. The challenge right now is how many we can get delivered and when. What does "priority delivery" actually mean for us and our customers. We want to avoid a scenario where we cause any further customer frustration with misguided expectations. There are certain Tesla sensitivities we need to pay attention to right now. Once we have more M3 inventory we can start to ship to different US locations, we will ramp up our marketing and communication efforts. Thanks for understanding!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-10 at 10.16.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-10 at 10.16.52 PM.png
    544.9 KB · Views: 73
Here is the latest and greatest inventory list for anyone who is curious...Good luck finding your dream Tesla / deal!

Let me know if you see one that you like and would like more info on it. I can send you the window sticker info and answer any questions you have. I've also attached a sample subscription agreement to review.

To get one delivered to you, here are the steps:
- Identify which specific VIN you want
- Send an e-mail expressing interest and request our credit application. Complete credit application & get approved.
- Execute subscription agreement customized to you and your tesla. Authorize payment.
- Coordinate shipping or pickup. Obtain insurance.
- Enjoy your Tesla smile!

Attachments

• Kilocar Tesla Vins - Feb 2017 Kilocar Available Teslas.pdf
    37 KB · Views: 119
  • KiloCar_Subscription_Sample_Agreement_DocuSign.pdf
    469.8 KB · Views: 151