Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Like-new 2017 Model S & Model Xs for sale or long-term rental/lease

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for posting it. I didn't know about the lease on EV-CPO and the unlimited mileage lease is interesting. However, I still would consider Kilocar since he's a forum member and is always communicating on this channel if mileage is not an issue.

Well of course, i would too. It was just something interesting i noticed considering a lot of use Hanks website on almost a daily basis and he’s a forum member too. Wasn’t trying to throw shade at Kilo.

Thanks for posting it. I didn't know about the lease on EV-CPO and the unlimited mileage lease is interesting. However, I still would consider Kilocar since he's a forum member and is always communicating on this channel if mileage is not an issue.

I'm always available if anyone has any questions about EV-CPO or the new lease partnership.

Reactions: kilocar
If you want to see our current inventory, visit www.teslainventory.com and then filter by Kilocar listings. I'm planning on always keeping our inventory listings current on this website. Let me know if you see one you like. Merry Christmas to everyone here at TMC. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday break and a healthy & prosperous 2018!

If you ever want to see just our inventory on the Tesla Inventory site, click this link instead: https://www.teslainventory.com/?title_status=Kilocar

Right now, you can easily see the advantages of working with our company based on 1) the number of inventory vehicles available, 2) the average adjustments available on those inventory models and 3) our lease/subscription terms being more favorable than Teslas. When you add all of that together, hopefully you'll concur it's a smart way to go if you find something you like or that meets your ideal specs.

I’m posing this question as it seems a number of this types of subscription services are popping up.

How does your “subscription” model differ from the company ev-CPO just partnered with?

They seem to offer flexible terms and alternatives to closed end leasing as well as leasing CPO cars. Do you offer high mileage besides 15k?

It’s an interesting business model nonetheless. Maybe one of these will work for our next lease.

This is a good question and thanks for pointing me in this direction. From direct conversations I had with Hank, I knew he was considering the possibility of adding these leases to his site. We were close to doing something together, which hopefully still could happen in the future sometime as I see Hank as being one of the more creative and helpful guys on TMC.

I really don't know enough about the specifics to say how our deal compares. I believe the market is big enough and will grow fast enough to accommodate multiple options. Here's some specific answers to your questions to your questions.
  • Lease New Teslas in 50 States (yes, we do)
  • Lease Used Teslas in 50 States (no, right now we only focus on new and new inventory Teslas)
  • Personal Leases (yes, we do)
  • Business Leases (yes, we do. We allow Uber/Lyft uses and Turo-type uses too)
  • 1-5 Year Terms (we focus mostly on 2 and 3 year leases, but ours automatically go month to month after that, with no maximum term, so I guess the answer is Yes. We also have a subscription option with no term and all of our subscriptions allow you to buyout it out at any time based on a pre-determined formula. We are trying to optimize for customer flexibility)
  • Low and High Mileage Leases Available (We typically do either 12k or 15k mile subscriptions for $30 a month more, but can do higher as needed)
  • Offers Model 3 leases (yes, but we call them subscriptions. :) Actually, we were recently given permission to provide up to 501 priority delivery Model 3 subscriptions in 2018. I'll be describing this more soon)
  • I'm not sure about this company, but we beat Tesla / US Bank on price quite soundly. We match Tesla's rate on a 2-year or no-term subscription, or we beat their rate by $100 on a 3-year subscription. We also beat Tesla's lease acquisition fees by $300 ($695 to $395), their disposition fee by $100 ($395 to $295) and their residual value by $2,500. Our subscriptions include 2 years of service, so you won't have to worry about any service or warranty items during your subscription.
  • The main way we try to differentiate isn't by being the best bank but rather based on our passion for and knowledge of Teslas and EVs. We are ultimately trying to build a robust EV fleet that can be applied across several areas of transportation / mobility. We are looking to partner with other innovative companies, customers and referrers. That's one of the main reasons why we are excited to be sponsors on TMC. Hope that helps.

• Informative
Reactions: Pollux

Yes, we can offer high mileage leases too. Thanks for the kind words and support. It means a lot. Look forward to helping as many get into a sweet Tesla as possible.

Well of course, i would too. It was just something interesting i noticed considering a lot of use Hanks website on almost a daily basis and he’s a forum member too. Wasn’t trying to throw shade at Kilo.

No offense taken. Like I said, I think Hank has done a great job and there's no doubt about the value of his website. If it's possible to list our inventory on his site to make it more comprehensive and potentially more valuable to customers, I'd welcome this opportunity. Hank and I have communicated directly on this, so he knows that I'm open to working with him.

Here are the purchase prices & leasing rates on the Teslas I have remaining. Hopefully, you'll find they compare favorably with current inventory models.
Here's the purchase price info to plug into Tesla's leasing calculator to determine the monthly lease payment:
049524 (Blue/Black MX6 90D) - Purchase: $95,200 ----> $90,200 Lease: ($5k down & $1,330 ----> $5k down & $1,230 / month for 12k)
049204 (White/Black MX6 90D) - Purchase: $96,400 ----> $91,400 Lease: ($5k down & $1,351 ----> $5k down & $1,251 / month for 12k)
046119 (Silver/Tan MX6 90D) - Purchase: $96,400 ----> $91,400 Lease: ($5k down & $1,351 ----> $5k down & $1,251 / month for 12k miles)
049369 (Black/Black MX6 90D) - Purchase: $94,600 ----> $89,600 Lease: ($5k down & $1,320 ----> $1,220 / month for 12k miles)

199679 (Black/Black MS 90D) - Purchase: $86,100 ----> $81,100 Lease: ($5k down & $1,178 ----> $1,078 / month for 12k miles)

You get 2 yrs maintenance included. Window stickers for these Teslas are below. If you see one that you'd like to buy or lease, let me know.

Thx.

I would like to lease this one
046119 (Silver/Tan MX6 90D) - Purchase: $96,400 ----> $91,400Lease: ($5k down & $1,351 ----> $5k down & $1,251 / month for 12k miles)

Hi Joseph,

I just messaged you with some additional info. It is currently under a subscription, but I checked with the owner and he is interested in upgrading to a 100D battery, so we can make this work for you. It will cost a bit less than this quote based on the extra 2.5k miles on the odometer since I posted this quote. Talk to you on this soon.
Thx, JD