Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Like-new 2017 Model S & Model Xs for sale or long-term rental/lease

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I checked out this website last night to see what inventory Teslas are available currently. Last week, there were only a few 90D inventory models left. As of now, there are 0 90Ds of either Model S or X in the system. I just wanted to let anyone know who may have been looking for one or waiting for some to surface, that I have several that I purchased recently that I would consider selling. You basically get as good if not a better deal than if you purchase a comparable 75D inventory model. You also get two years of maintenance included. All of them were purchased using a referral credit for the $1k discount plus free supercharging.

Here's what I have available right now - Model X 90D: (Blue, Silver, White, Midnight Silver, Black) & Model S 90D (Blue & Black)

For anyone who qualifies, I will also rent/lease these same Teslas to you on better terms than you can get directly from Tesla. I believe either option represents a great deal relative to what's available today.

I'll can add window stickers of any ones where there's interest. They are all in excellent, like-new condition.

EV-CPO.com - Tesla New, Used, and CPO Inventory Listings

What kind of money are you looking to get for the 90Ds ? Either lease or purchase...

I checked out this website last night to see what inventory Teslas are available currently. Last week, there were only a few 90D inventory models left. As of now, there are 0 90Ds of either Model S or X in the system. I just wanted to let anyone know who may have been looking for one or waiting for some to surface, that I have several that I purchased recently that I would consider selling. You basically get as good if not a better deal than if you purchase a comparable 75D inventory model. You also get two years of maintenance included. All of them were purchased using a referral credit for the $1k discount plus free supercharging.

Here's what I have available right now - Model X 90D: (Blue, Silver, White, Midnight Silver, Black) & Model S 90D (Blue & Black)

For anyone who qualifies, I will also rent/lease these same Teslas to you on better terms than you can get directly from Tesla. I believe either option represents a great deal relative to what's available today.

I'll can add window stickers of any ones where there's interest. They are all in excellent, like-new condition.

EV-CPO.com - Tesla New, Used, and CPO Inventory Listings

You probably might as well post all of the window stickers to help determine interest. For example, I am only interested in a 5-seater Model X. I am sure others have different requirements.

And everybody's going to ask about pricing details, so it might save time to post that too.

Thanks, and good luck.

Last edited:
What kind of money are you looking to get for the 90Ds ? Either lease or purchase...

Well, I'm looking to get close to what I paid on a purchase, but perhaps a slight discount. Again, as I look at the prices for a comparable 75D inventory model today, it's in that same ballpark and in most cases beats the 75D custom order price. The other benefits include the $1k referral credit (pretty much a given but going away at the end of the month), free supercharging and 2 yrs of maintenance included ($1,300 value).

On the lease side, basically all of the same benefits as above, however, I would charge 50% as much as Tesla charges on lease acquisition / disposition fees, do a 27 month term, and knock $100 off per month on the price vs. leasing with Tesla directly. Overall, you end up saving several thousand dollars over the course of the 27 months.

One other benefit of my deal is that I offer a $1k referral program for any referral that results in a long-term lease or purchase. That is $1k paid to the referrer.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
You probably might as well post all of the window stickers to help determine interest. For example, I am only interested in a 5-seater Model X. I am sure others have different requirements.

And everybody's going to ask about pricing details, so it might save time to post that too.

Thanks, and good luck.

Thanks and great suggestion. I'll post the window-sticker information for each Tesla in this thread below.

Here's the specs on the '17 Blue Model S 90D. My actual price paid after $1k referral credit: $87,150
Screen Shot 2017-10-09 at 5.36.44 PM.png

Last edited: