Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lloyd's mats have arrived: photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have confirmation that mats should arrive tomorrow night. Lloyd's Ultimat in Burgundy with black vinyl trim, a play on the perf black seats with red trim.
They look nice. Fit really really well. The color really pops, but matches well with the exterior imho. ... And looks like I've got spots on my camera lens.
Front w Burgundy ultimats.jpg
Back w Burgundy ultimats.jpg

I've decided to go the luxury route rather than the weather route. Getting ready to order but still wondering a couple things:

@DrComputer: Why not the Luxe mats? You're thinking the thinner mats are better in the S for some reason?

Are you saying the Black is a better match to the Tesla black interior than the Ebony? From the pics I can't tell the difference.

Thanks all.
Yes, the black Ultimats were the best match of color and texture for the car.

The small rear cargo mat does indeed appear to be where the kids feet would go. As for matmycar they appear to be a small two person operation that is not much more than a freight forwarder model by pushing orders to Lloyds Mats which deals directly with dealers. I doubt that they realize that it's that close on a particular product. I'd email them to see if they'd be willing to give the promo to you.

Hey colinb, you were right! I added a polite note to my order, and I received a personal email this morning saying it was no problem since I was so close. I will be recommending matmycar.ca to my circles... it's amazing how easy it is to make us happy - $20 is cheap when it results in serious word-of-mouth advertising!

They are Burgundy for real. The back seat shot has over brightness because of the flash, the front seat shot is better to compare color to the trim. Cheap camera.

I almost went with the Torch Red tho. Either color would be fine, imho.

Went with the Velourtex

Hey colinb, you were right! I added a polite note to my order, and I received a personal email this morning saying it was no problem since I was so close. I will be recommending matmycar.ca to my circles... it's amazing how easy it is to make us happy - $20 is cheap when it results in serious word-of-mouth advertising!

Appreciate all the advice above.
At the very last second, I went with Velourtex as I decided I wanted to feel something under my feet closer to carpet, not rubber. May be a mistake... Note that the Velourtex are designed to replace, not go over, I was too cheap to go Luxe... Went with the ebony at the advice of another certified Tesla zealot (you know who you are!) who noted it may be a better match for the Tesla black interior leather trim (tan leather, black accent).

I'll let you know how that all goes. Really not worried about it - just want to comfortably cover the winter boot trauma, and pull off the front mats come late spring.
I believe the cost for all but the frunk was $278 with the FALL30 coupon expiring in two days (MatMyCar). But I am sure there will be a new - and maybe better coupon.
Yet another issue I had gone 40-plus years without thinking about before Elon entered my life...

Here are some pictures of the Ultimat in Torch Red.
TorchRedMatRear.jpg
TorchRedMatPassenger.jpg
TorchRedMatColor1.jpg
TorchRedMatColor2.jpg

I haven't put them in the car yet. I'm letting them flatten over night (they arrived rolled up like a poster in the box).

The second two images are for color evaluation against some known reds.

@ddenboer and @ceilidh - Hope this helps.

Rear
TorchRed_Interior_Rear.jpg

Passenger
TorchRed_Interior_Passenger.jpg

Driver
TorchRed_Interior_Driver.jpg

Driver from outside
TorchRed_Interior_DriverFromOutside.jpg

Driver pedals
TorchRed_Interior_DriverPedals.jpg

They're arguably a bit too bright for Sig Red. I'm happy with them though. Brightness dims with usage anyway.

They're probably just about perfect for 2013 Red.

@ddenboer and @ceilidh - Hope this helps.

Rear
View attachment 12832

Passenger
View attachment 12833

Driver
View attachment 12834

Driver from outside
View attachment 12835

Driver pedals
View attachment 12836

They're arguably a bit too bright for Sig Red. I'm happy with them though. Brightness dims with usage anyway.

They're probably just about perfect for 2013 Red.

Interesting. I have new red w tan interior. Wonder if red would be too much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'll try to remember to do that this week if you are looking at the Rubertite ones. I have them here waiting for the car (except the frunk one which is still en route).

The Grey Rubbertite ones for the interior and the trunk were delivered yesterday. The Grey turned out a little too pale for my taste (and may not work well with the Green exterior) but, I'll live with it as it does go well with the all-black interior.

Boy, do they stink as they out gas or whatever! My garage smells horrible right now. Waiting for a few sunny days to air them out.

The Grey Rubbertite ones for the interior and the trunk were delivered yesterday. The Grey turned out a little too pale for my taste (and may not work well with the Green exterior) but, I'll live with it as it does go well with the all-black interior.

Boy, do they stink as they out gas or whatever! My garage smells horrible right now. Waiting for a few sunny days to air them out.

My rubbertites arrive Monday... Guess I'll keep them on the deck until Friday :(