Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lloyd's mats have arrived: photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Try this link: Order Configurator : AutoMatStore.com In the drop down on the upper left, choose 2013 model year, then Tesla, then S. It then gives you the mat choices for the entire car. Colors can be seen on the lower segment of that page. I think the ebony is the best choice if you want a dark color compatible with the stock dark gray/black carpet liners. The blue might also be a good choice for those with blue cars. I almost chose that color myself.

The color I ordered is called Parchment (number 066). I paid $597.00 for the entire set, including shipping. See this thread for some of the colors pictured near the tan seats and stock carpet liner: Will after market mats be necessary or will the Tesla mats be up to snuff? - Page 2

IMO I find the whole floor interior sub-standard in the Model S. I think Tesla could have invested more money in upgrading the carpet throughout the car.

Last edited:
I just received some Lloyd's Luxe dark blue to go with my Blue car. I'll have to vacuum my interior before I put the new mats in.

I don't think the quality of the mats is that amazing. But they are certainly nice. To the people that say these mats are nicer than your carpet at home... You need new carpet. Hahah

Pics to follow!

AutoAnything has a 15% off $150 or more sale right now (free shipping). I wanted the front/rear set as well as the cargo well mat but not the big trunk mat, but it added up to only $149.80. I called them and the guy was able to give me the 15% off :)

I just received some Lloyd's Luxe dark blue to go with my Blue car. I'll have to vacuum my interior before I put the new mats in.

I don't think the quality of the mats is that amazing. But they are certainly nice. To the people that say these mats are nicer than your carpet at home... You need new carpet. Hahah

Pics to follow!

Love to see the pics with the Blue.

can you take a pic with the mats in when you put them in place?

how is the quality of the rubber mats?

With the Canadian winters I opted for Lloyd's RubberTite mats. They came today. Now I just need a Model S to put them in. :)

UPDATE: Just noticed they forgot to ship the frunk mat. :( Have put a request in to get that rectified ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the honeycomb pattern but I don't like the lack of a border. I'm hoping weathertech will make rubber mats for the "S".

With the Canadian winters I opted for Lloyd's RubberTite mats. They came today. Now I just need a Model S to put them in. :)

UPDATE: Just noticed they forgot to ship the frunk mat. :( Have put a request in to get that rectified ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator:
My luxe/ebony mats just arrived. They look dark green on my driveway, particularly in contrast with the black trim. Am I supposed to believe they will look different in the car, or that the color will adjust? Anyone else order these?

Last edited:
I ordered the UltiMat's in black, and just received the tracking # showing they are out for delivery (shipped yesterday with standard shipping).

They are arriving just in time, we're flying up Sunday. Now, do I try to put them in my carry-on, or just wait until we get home? With the rain forecast for the long drive down, I bought black bath towels at Target today to cover the front mats, and especially the rear which doesn't come with mats. Instead of whining to my family to wipe their wet feet every time we get into the car, I'll just throw the towels into the washing machine when we get home, and throw them in the frunk for future rainy days.

Over the years I've found that simply putting down an old towel on top of the mats can make them last a long time, and does wonders for making the interior look sharp (worked for 8 years in my Audi S4, mats looked nearly new when I sold the car).

My luxe/ebony mats just arrived. They look dark green on my driveway, particularly in contrast with the black trim. Am I supposed to believe they will look different in the car, or that the color will adjust? Anyone else order these?

Search the web and you will find several people claiming the ebony has a green tint to them. There is a Corvette forum in particular where they discuss it. I went with black Luxe just in case, and even though it does not match the interior exactly, it looks perfectly fine. Same thing in my Audi, which has a dark grey carpet, the black looks perfectly fine. When I was at the Tesla dealer, the service guy took pictures of my mats because people keep asking for custom sets.

OK, I've had these rubber mats outside since we've got them. 2 rainstorms and a rubbing down with cleaning vinegar later, I bring them inside last night. Today, the whole garage smells like them -- I can only imagine what my car would smell like with them in.

Has anyone found a way to sort of scrub the smell off? Or at least severely cut it down?