Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Loaner Car has a cracked roof!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Peteybabes

redneck drivin' a tesla...
Apr 8, 2016
'murica
wow, took my car in today to have them look at adjust my seats and FWD's + trying to see if they can push the 17.18.50 update to my car and my loaner car was a nice S75 with a full glass roof!

gave it to me with 10 miles on the odometer and i notice there was this crack when i was at mile 12 (by the time i got off the phone with Tesla i could take the photo showing 14 miles on it)

i said: "you guys know that this roof is cracked right!?" and the service person was like: "we do now!" lol

i'm wondering if this was because the car was sitting in the hot sun for a few days after being unloaded off the truck and when it started cooling down it cracked?? (anybody else have this problem?)

BTW this crack is from the inside only and not visible from the outside at all...
20170606_140018.jpg
20170606_141031_resized.jpg

wow, took my car in today to have them look at adjust my seats and FWD's + trying to see if they can push the 17.18.50 update to my car and my loaner car was a nice S75 with a full glass roof!

gave it to me with 10 miles on the odometer and i notice there was this crack when i was at mile 12 (by the time i got off the phone with Tesla i could take the photo showing 14 miles on it)

i said: "you guys know that this roof is cracked right!?" and the service person was like: "we do now!" lol

i'm wondering if this was because the car was sitting in the hot sun for a few days after being unloaded off the truck and when it started cooling down it cracked?? (anybody else have this problem?)

BTW this crack is from the inside only and not visible from the outside at all...View attachment 230078 View attachment 230079
Gotta be the lowest X i've ever seen ....
Must be modded . . .
;)