Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Location problem when making service request in Tesla App?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone else found that their address isn't recognized by the Tesla App? (Or other parts of the Tesla infrastructure.)

Tried to make a service request (water sloshing in driver's side rear light cluster...) via the app. Selected type of issue, described the problem and uploaded photos. All fine. Then tried entering the address. Nothing picked up in the dropdown so the App wouldn't let me proceed. Frustrating as the address I used is our official postal address, so easily findable. End result is that the App won't let me make a service request. :-(

Anyone else have that issue, and is there a fix/workaround?

It’s been getting better too :)

house-number road name, city

try that format. If it doesn’t work just put in the address of your local Tesla service centre instead, or the address of the service centre you’d prefer to goto

I had that problem in the wilds of Catalonia. Dodgy signal? Car wouldn't charge at Destination Charger. I wound up driving to Barcelona Service Centre. Treated like family :) Sorted charging but app malfunction still a mystery.