Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking Forward to the Model 3 Debut

How excited are you about the debut?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Perhaps he was a tapatalk user.....

I have to say that my participation at TMC has been less than usual since the forum software changeover, and part of that is due to the deletion of Tapatalk compatibility in the new forum.

However, the impending Model 3 reveal means there has been less to talk about other than speculation, which I'm not all that interested in this close to 3/31. 10 Days to go!

Reactions: bigbear
Hello everyone!!!!! Yes, I am a tapatalk user and have been currently lost in the black hole of the internet, but I am back. BACK I SAY!!!!! Thanks for the pm from Mad Hungarian, I have found the light of the TMC website. Where are we at here brothers? My countdown reads 10 days today, if correct, I'll take us all the way down to zero starting tomorrow morning. All we need are some strippers and coke to get us there!

Not just a lyric. Wikipedia says "signature song." When I saw the poll at the top of this post it's the first thing I thought of.

I'm So Excited - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And then when I started seeing countdown images I immediately thought of Sesame Street and the number 12 pinball sequence. I probably watched that song as a kid when it originally aired. And now you probably know about how old I am. :)

Actually, that poll entry came from this clip...

220px-9posterfinal.jpg

I'm proud to say my brother in law helped make this movie. Happy to be back boys, 9 days to go!