Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking to Order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla website says delivery timeframe June 2024. If I ordered today what are the chances I get a delivery date by June 30? Simple plaid, black/black and I am located in Virginia.

Also would it be crazy if I picked up and immediately went on a 1200 mile roadtrip without having it for a few days/weeks to work out any issues.

Anyone’s guess on whether you would get it by the end of June. If you live close enough to a Tesla facility and can talk to a sales associate, they might be able to help discern the possibility.

I would have no hesitation to immediately take a long trip. My only pause would be how familiar you are with Tesla user interface.

Reactions: NJturtlePower
Also would it be crazy if I picked up and immediately went on a 1200 mile roadtrip without having it for a few days/weeks to work out any issues.
Congrats ahead of time.

Unless you've driven a Tesla before, it would be best to take a week to learn how to use the car. There's a lot of cool things that are Tesla unique and it takes time to learn. Charging the car on a trip, for just one example. Using AP is another. Regen braking. A lot of stuff to learn. Maybe learning all this hundreds of miles from home could be exciting.

Thank you for your input.

Been speaking to advisor and they say 3-4 weeks with possibility sooner. I’m thinking sooner means a rejected delivery.

I think I may have waited too long and ruined my chances.

4, hour long demo drives and rented for 2 days on Turo. Love the car.

Reactions: zoomer0056