Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lost TACC today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Left my car parked for 90 minutes outside someone's house today and when I got back the TACC was disabled, with no lines/cars coming up on the display. Also the headlights were stuck on and sentry mode is unavailable. It was 40° outside when I got back to it, which seems more than a coincidence...

I've done both the two-fingered and the two-finger-one-foot reboot to no avail, it's still broken. I've powered down the whole car (via the service menu) and I'll leave it for a few hours to see what happens, as some people report this can fix it.

It also has a software update waiting but claims I need to be on wifi to download it - when it's already on wifi. Maybe I need to wait for that too?

Anyone else in Brisbane having problems in the heat today?

Got a USB plugged in? Try pulling that out.

Mine did exactly the same, no cameras etc... Pulled out USB, all started working again, didn't even need 2-fingered salute.

Cheers, A.
Have done that just now, cheers. I'll give it a spin later to see if it fixes it. Was weird that the lights stay on as well! The rear camera was working though ... weird bug.